Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gymnut

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 18, 2003
Currently fed up with my replacement keyboard (CompUSA generic) and was looking into purchasing the Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth desktop(keyboard&mouse). Any thoughts or problems?

-Dual 1Ghz MDD, 2GB Ram, 240GB HD, Superdrive/Combodrive, Nvidia Geforce4Ti, Apple 17" LCD.

toughboy

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2003
Izmir, Turkey
They say that the bluetooth mouse's response and handling is fabulous... A friend of mine have the radio frequency version of that product, and he says he loves it..

Could you share how much will you be paying with us?

Gymnut

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 18, 2003
Well plus I'll have to get a USB-Bluetooth adapter so tack on another $50 or so onto that. :p

beez7777

macrumors 6502a
Aug 5, 2002
Notre Dame
the bluetooth adapter comes with the mouse/keyboard. i have a M$ bluetooth mouse, it's a great mouse, really comfortable, but it stopped working for me, i dont know why. i need to fix it :(

Gymnut

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 18, 2003
Originally posted by beez7777
the bluetooth adapter comes with the mouse/keyboard. i have a M$ bluetooth mouse, it's a great mouse, really comfortable, but it stopped working for me, i dont know why. i need to fix it :(

Comes with it you say, eh? Even better news! Instead of $200 in debt, I'll be approx. $150 in a hole. Guess I'll hop in the car down to my local COM poosa(CompUSA).

When you say it stopped working, how so? I currently have a M$ wireless intellimouse and it's fabulous.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.