PDA

View Full Version : I am Pissed!

vouder17
Apr 1, 2007, 05:28 AM
I just bought a new apple TV, and was happy with it until i went to cnet, and saw this (http://www.cnettv.com/9710-1_53-26870.html?tag=cnetfd.mt)
I cant return the apple TV since my kids love it, and my wife is threatening to leave me, blaming me for this problem since i didn't do any research. But i did do research, cos i know how my wife gets, but no one here said anything about an Apple TiVO partnership.
I feel helpless, why do apple do these things, WHY!!!!!!!

No feeling vary luxurious anymore, having only the second best out there.

Blue Velvet
Apr 1, 2007, 05:29 AM
April Fools.

bartelby
Apr 1, 2007, 05:30 AM
No offence, but I think your wife needs to lighten up.
BV is right.

psychofreak
Apr 1, 2007, 05:30 AM
If they don't have TiVo in the UK, will they partner with sky, or will we just not get it?

vouder17
Apr 1, 2007, 05:37 AM
No offence, but I think your wife needs to lighten up.
BV is right.

Well my wife is normally quite normal, its just when she is a figment of my imagination, then she gets really really annoying.
I thought I had made it obvious enough that i was pulling an April Fools, but hey, will just make it a bit more ludicrous next time.
/pulls out paper and pen for ideas and starts waiting for next year.
:p :p :p :p :p

Passante
Apr 1, 2007, 05:38 AM
But will it let me play Youtube and divix encoded video on my TV otherwise I'm not buying it.

psychofreak
Apr 1, 2007, 05:39 AM
Well my wife is normally quite normal, its just when she is a figment of my imagination, then she gets really really annoying.

Yeah, some people are like that...

I tried to play along

vouder17
Apr 1, 2007, 05:43 AM
Yeah, some people are like that...

I tried to play along
Thanks for the effort, always appreciated. Now I have to see how many people fall for it, even with the explanation written there. Human kind never seizes to amaze me.

nsbio
Apr 1, 2007, 08:30 AM
Thanks for the effort, always appreciated. Now I have to see how many people fall for it, even with the explanation written there. Human kind never seizes to amaze me.

I am falling for it!
I am falling for it!
I am falling for it, I can't help it.

islandman
Apr 1, 2007, 08:42 AM
LOL never believe anything you read on April 1.

You're very smart :P.