PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed With Name Of Old Mac Game!!!

ant1979
Apr 15, 2007, 02:39 PM
I really need help to find out the name of an old game I used to play on my dad's Apple Mac!!! It's driving me nuts!!!

It was a RPG, mystery type game. The setting of the game and the story was a bit like like Blade Runner...in the future and lots of japanese references. Graphics were dark and the character you played was a man. I remember very early on you would find a gun under your pillow. Remembered the game involving finding pass cards, video phones etc.

Will try and remember more about it...but if this sounds familiar to anyone, then i would greatly appreciate your help!

epicwelshman
Apr 15, 2007, 03:01 PM
This may not help at all, but could it be Beneath a Steel Sky? It's been a while since I've played it, but it was very Blade Runner-esque :)

ant1979
Apr 15, 2007, 03:07 PM
Should have mentioned the whole game was like you were looking through the characters eyes. Is not 'Beneath a Steel Sky'...but thank you for replying!!!

Chone
Apr 15, 2007, 03:20 PM
The game you describe sounds oddly familiar to Rise of The Dragon, you should check that out.

ant1979
Apr 15, 2007, 05:30 PM
Oh my god!!! It is Rise of the Dragon! Thank you!!! Was an old game that i never completed and always annoyed me that I didn't! Nice one mate!!!

Chef Medeski
Apr 15, 2007, 05:48 PM
Well is it that good?

For NES?

I love good NES game.

usedagain
Mar 3, 2009, 08:34 PM
It was a RPG, mystery type game. The setting of the game and the story was a bit like like Blade Runner...in the future and lots of japanese references. Graphics were dark and the character you played was a man. I remember very early on you would find a gun under your pillow. Remembered the game involving finding pass cards, video phones etc.
ShadowRun by any chance?