Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ant1979

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 15, 2007
I really need help to find out the name of an old game I used to play on my dad's Apple Mac!!! It's driving me nuts!!!

It was a RPG, mystery type game. The setting of the game and the story was a bit like like Blade Runner...in the future and lots of japanese references. Graphics were dark and the character you played was a man. I remember very early on you would find a gun under your pillow. Remembered the game involving finding pass cards, video phones etc.

Will try and remember more about it...but if this sounds familiar to anyone, then i would greatly appreciate your help!

ant1979

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 15, 2007
Should have mentioned the whole game was like you were looking through the characters eyes. Is not 'Beneath a Steel Sky'...but thank you for replying!!!

Chone

macrumors 65816
Aug 11, 2006
The game you describe sounds oddly familiar to Rise of The Dragon, you should check that out.

ant1979

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 15, 2007
Thank You!!!!!!!!

Oh my god!!! It is Rise of the Dragon! Thank you!!! Was an old game that i never completed and always annoyed me that I didn't! Nice one mate!!!

usedagain

macrumors newbie
Mar 3, 2009
It was a RPG, mystery type game. The setting of the game and the story was a bit like like Blade Runner...in the future and lots of japanese references. Graphics were dark and the character you played was a man. I remember very early on you would find a gun under your pillow. Remembered the game involving finding pass cards, video phones etc.
ShadowRun by any chance?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.