PDA

View Full Version : JBL onstage remote

puckhead193
May 23, 2007, 05:24 PM
So i dug out my onstage II w/ remote and it works fine except for the remote. Could the battery have died? Does it need reprograming? I tried looking on JBL's website but their have nothing on it, any ideas?

neut
May 23, 2007, 06:10 PM
So i dug out my onstage II w/ remote and it works fine except for the remote. Could the battery have died? Does it need reprograming? I tried looking on JBL's website but their have nothing on it, any ideas?

I bet it's the battery; No programming is necessary. Mine died awhile back and I still need to pick up a new one (battery). Great little speaker system for it's size.

Any idea what the number of the battery is? I don't have mine on me at the moment ... nm, found it: CR2032
_

peace | neut

puckhead193
May 23, 2007, 06:42 PM
I bet it's the battery; No programming is necessary. Mine died awhile back and I still need to pick up a new one (battery). Great little speaker system for it's size.

Any idea what the number of the battery is? I don't have mine on me at the moment ... nm, found it: CR2032
_

peace | neut
Any idea idea who would carry that battery? And it is great much better then the iHome IMO

neut
May 23, 2007, 07:03 PM
Any idea idea who would carry that battery? And it is great much better then the iHome IMO

Most any place that carries batteries ... Radio Shack would definitely have it. Most computer stores and even large food and drug marts should have them as well.
_

peace | neut