Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Buligwyf

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 30, 2007
After having encoded my first XviD video with Visual Hub (using Apple TV presets + H264) I streamed the result to my sons Xbox 360. Worked perfectly. I then tried doing the same with with other identical files (same file type, different episode), but this time I get the screen showing " Can´t play this content because it my not be supported... ." "Status Code 69-04-C00D36C4". The first rip still works fine, but after dozens of attempts can´t get any of the other episodes to play on the 360. Anyone have a clue?

Buligwyf

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 30, 2007
You´ll quickly gather I´m new to this! Anyway, this is the file extension - HR.HDTV.XviD-TVFF.avi. I used Connect 360 to stream to the Xbox... . B

greatdevourer

macrumors 68000
Aug 5, 2005
I had a similar problem, except it played the first 6 minutes before telling me it was unsupported content :confused: Deeply confuzzled

Buligwyf

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 30, 2007
I´m a bit confuzzled myself here. I dragged my various rips, that previously wouldn´t play on the 360 out of my trash to give them a second chance . Now suddenly they are playing .....BUT! No audio:eek: . So, it´s back to the drawingboard. Anything I should know about the audio formats when encoding? I used the presets for Apple TV. As I mentioned I barely know formats from doormats:eek:

Buligwyf

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 30, 2007
It looks as if the rip which gave both video and audio was encoded using the iPod / Video presets in Visual Hub and not the Apple TV preset which encodes with H246. Is there any reason why the Apple TV preset with H246 will not give me audio?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.