PDA

View Full Version : elite sold out at Bestbuy

tim2006
Jun 1, 2007, 08:12 PM
does anyone know is the elite sold out due to high demand or limited systems to the stores?

dukebound85
Jun 1, 2007, 08:18 PM
does anyone know is the elite sold out due to high demand or limited systems to the stores?

i was able to get one pretty easily. i would think limited editions as people who have a 360 already arent going to buy an elite for the sake of having one i think lol. i got mine since my first 360 didnt work so i took it back to walmart and got the elite

Bobdude161
Jun 1, 2007, 08:35 PM
The one I work in hasn't had one since the 2 weeks after the first release. But there was a few in stock at the best buys on the other side of the river, until they sold out that day they received their small stock.

applekid
Jun 1, 2007, 08:45 PM
When I was at Target yesterday, all they had were 2 Premiums, one of which I bought.

The only Elite I've seen in person was at a Target near my university's campus, and it was in a pretty shady neighborhood. Check your nearby shady neighborhood box stores?

gkarris
Jun 1, 2007, 10:44 PM
Microcenter's got a lot of them - people don't know they sell consoles too...

Many popular places are sold out though...

tim2006
Jun 2, 2007, 09:13 AM
Is the general opinion that the $400 xbox is outselling the elite?

fishkorp
Jun 2, 2007, 03:14 PM
i think most stores only get a couple at a time. i haven't seen any in our local Target or Best Buy at all since release. and i have still yet to see a Wii anywhere. bestbuy.com and circuitcity.com have Elites a lot of times on Saturdays for a few hours before they sell out.