elite sold out at Bestbuy

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by tim2006, Jun 1, 2007.

1. macrumors 6502

does anyone know is the elite sold out due to high demand or limited systems to the stores?

2. macrumors P6

dukebound85

i was able to get one pretty easily. i would think limited editions as people who have a 360 already arent going to buy an elite for the sake of having one i think lol. i got mine since my first 360 didnt work so i took it back to walmart and got the elite

3. macrumors 65816

Bobdude161

The one I work in hasn't had one since the 2 weeks after the first release. But there was a few in stock at the best buys on the other side of the river, until they sold out that day they received their small stock.

4. macrumors 68020

When I was at Target yesterday, all they had were 2 Premiums, one of which I bought.

The only Elite I've seen in person was at a Target near my university's campus, and it was in a pretty shady neighborhood. Check your nearby shady neighborhood box stores?

5. macrumors 604

gkarris

Microcenter's got a lot of them - people don't know they sell consoles too...

Many popular places are sold out though...

6. thread starter macrumors 6502

Is the general opinion that the $400 xbox is outselling the elite?

7. macrumors demi-god

fishkorp

i think most stores only get a couple at a time. i haven't seen any in our local Target or Best Buy at all since release. and i have still yet to see a Wii anywhere. bestbuy.com and circuitcity.com have Elites a lot of times on Saturdays for a few hours before they sell out.