PDA

View Full Version : We are the Knights Who Say Ni!

KWSN_Mildew
Jul 1, 2003, 03:03 AM
Greetings!

I am an emissary from the Knights Who Say Ni!

We are but two score of looneys and morons with nothing to do but taunting our fellow teams in Folding.
Undoubtedly you have already noticed us approaching, and heard the shouting of Ni! off from a distance.

To prevent Knights from harm when passing such a slow moving team, it is my responsaility to place the proper warning signs on your forum.

http://w1.856.telia.com/~u85615637/images/speed_bump.gif

There we are! All set! :D

Now I can inform my fellow knights that this forum is safe to visit.

If you prefer to receive your verbal abuse on the Knights home court, you will find us at http://www.kwsnforum.com

http://w1.856.telia.com/~u85615637/images/ni.gif

dstorey
Jul 1, 2003, 04:12 AM
Can we shhot the messenger....with them toy bow and sucker arrow sets...see how fast he can ride his coconut shells away...

britboy
Jul 1, 2003, 05:18 AM
Jumping the gun a little, aren't you Mildew? You've still got almost a month to go before you overtake us, by which time hopefully some of the 40 new members we've had this week will start contributing meaningfully to our output. Who knows, you might not even make it :p

Come back when you're closer to passing up....... :)

zimv20
Jul 1, 2003, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by britboy

Come back when you're closer to passing up.......

...and we shall taunt you a second time.

Mr. Anderson
Jul 1, 2003, 06:06 AM
That was a unnecessary. Before when I saw that they were cruising up the ranks I really didn't think much of it - now I'm just annoyed. I hope this 'emissary' is not like all the others....blah :rolleyes:

KnightWhoSaysNi
Jul 1, 2003, 06:08 AM
Glad I got the name before these sons of a silly person showed up!

Ni!

arn
Jul 1, 2003, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by KnightWhoSaysNi
Glad I got the name before these sons of a silly person showed up!

Ni!

I believe IT will be quite disappointing for you....

Begone - or I shall say IT again. ;)

arn

eyelikeart
Jul 1, 2003, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by arn
I believe IT will be quite disappointing for you....

Begone - or I shall say IT again. ;)

he he he...sorry...but is just hilarious... :D

evoluzione
Jul 1, 2003, 07:04 AM
you must fetch for us.....a shrubbery!!!

oh don't get me started with the sketches, the swallows, the witches, the black "it's only a flesh wound" knight...

you realise the soundtrack to MP & The Holy Grail is available on iTMS, well worth it ;)

KWSN_Mildew
Jul 1, 2003, 07:37 AM
I assure you I am the most sane person in the bunch.
The rest of them are just plain looneys! :D

You will be overtaken. Just look at the numbers! :p
Your only chance is to bring us your sheep of fine looks. This might distract us enough to let you stay ahead. ;)

e-coli
Jul 1, 2003, 08:10 AM
I thought you were no longer The Knights Who Say "Ni"

I thought you were The Knights Who Say "Icky Icky Icky Noowoy"

;)

patrick0brien
Jul 1, 2003, 09:53 AM
-Pardon me while I go fetch my Holy Hand-Grenade to throw at the Killer Blancmange's from the planet Skyron who've caught poetry in the Parrot Store in Notlob - that is, if they'll please stand up, because Michael Ellis is looking for them before they leave for the Castle of AAAAaaarrgh!.

I just re-read that. God help me!

MrMacMan
Jul 1, 2003, 11:17 AM
Yeah comeon, we are holding them off untill late July.

The 27th currently, come back a little latter and say that again. wait untill our new members put in their first units.

:)

pEZ
Jul 1, 2003, 12:08 PM
I know I'm not ready to throw out the dead because I'M not dead yet - none of us are.

If we could only hold them off until the G5s come in.......what's a little longer?

Come on guys, recruit some labs or something, we don't want these shrubbery hogs to claim our stake.

MrMacMan
Jul 1, 2003, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by pEZ
I know I'm not ready to throw out the dead because I'M not dead yet - none of us are.

If we could only hold them off until the G5s come in.......what's a little longer?

Come on guys, recruit some labs or something, we don't want these shrubbery hogs to claim our stake.

Hey, remember every 30 new recruits are guarrenteed to have atleast 30 new computers. :)

And who knows... maybe some of those new recruits have even more then that.

Mr. Anderson
Jul 1, 2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by MrMacman
Hey, remember every 30 new recruits are guarrenteed to have atleast 30 new computers. :)

And who knows... maybe some of those new recruits have even more then that.

well, also, if you look at the track record - we get a ton of new recruits, they do one WU and never do another. If we get a dozen regular contributors from this then that will be great - but it will only add 1k points a week on to our total. TKWSN are out producing us by over 4k a day!

bertinman
Jul 1, 2003, 02:51 PM
yeah, they are faster now. let them pass and get it over with. we are building up steam here and come the G5's we'll catach up to them and pass them back :D.

- bert

blogo
Jul 1, 2003, 03:45 PM
"Do your worst"

Golem
Jul 1, 2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
well, also, if you look at the track record - we get a ton of new recruits, they do one WU and never do another. If we get a dozen regular contributors from this then that will be great - but it will only add 1k points a week on to our total. TKWSN are out producing us by over 4k a day!

hey give us a chance. My main computer is proving a bit too unreliable due to crashes,restarts and changing system- date(Software developer) It's started 4 new proteins this week but never finished 1. but I have a dual 500 charging along and I will get a 1 ghz imac on job once I reformat it tomorrow.

SirKillerrabbit
Jul 2, 2003, 12:12 AM
Hello Sir Mildew glad you paved the way for us with your fungicied infecting there showers and toilets right now not to mention there hard drives. I forgot to introduce myself I am Killerrabbit and I have the Holy Hand Gernade so yours is just a cheap fake and I will now bite your neck you silly Mac using person, your mother was a Hmaster and your father rolled around in elderberries. We are outproducing you at quite a margin and have 7 in the top 1000 already, we have added 2 members each with multiple shrubbers and producing multiple shrubbers. We tried switiching are name to EEEEEENOPW but found it to confusing and so left it at NI NI NI. I will now bite your neck off. So run away and give us your sheep good looking or not some of us don't care after awhile of shrubbing. Visit are website at http://www.katrinshome.com/ and turn up speakers really loud. Now Sir Mildew is wrong saying he is sane anyone a member of the Knights Who Say Ni is insane since we have the LOONEY Magnet(tm) ( and it is spelled LOONEY, not LOOINE, or LOOUNEY, or LOONIE, or LUNEY) to attract the insane people of the internet. This parrot is no more he had a viewing of Brain he could not find the Holy Grail which was in the the man with three buttocks.

Others shall follow me and Sir Mildew such as Sir Grizzley, who's spelling is atrocious and posts non-understandbale, then there shall be Sir Antigens the somewhat one that tries to keep us in line but gives up, Sir Hamster who shall danjce for you, Sir Fart who shall kill you with his smell which you should be smelling right now, and many other Knights that I can not remember.

So until next time you willgo down wither painlessly or in incrible paina nd don't forget bne sure to order your copy of "When Taunts Go Bad Volume: 20" the special addition detailing all of are taunts right up to OCA beginning with Kow Wars #1.

Wabbit
Ni Ni

NNO-Stephen
Jul 2, 2003, 12:33 AM
G5s need to ship pretty soon... Arn, how many dual 2.0Ghz machines you got on order?

mc68k
Jul 2, 2003, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by SirKillerrabbit
Hello Sir Mildew glad you paved the way for us with your fungicied infecting there showers and toilets right now not to mention there hard drives. I forgot to introduce myself I am Killerrabbit and I have the Holy Hand Gernade so yours is just a cheap fake and I will now bite your neck you silly Mac using person, your mother was a Hmaster and your father rolled around in elderberries. We are outproducing you at quite a margin and have 7 in the top 1000 already, we have added 2 members each with multiple shrubbers and producing multiple shrubbers. We tried switiching are name to EEEEEENOPW but found it to confusing and so left it at NI NI NI. I will now bite your neck off. So run away and give us your sheep good looking or not some of us don't care after awhile of shrubbing. Visit are website at http://www.katrinshome.com/ and turn up speakers really loud. Now Sir Mildew is wrong saying he is sane anyone a member of the Knights Who Say Ni is insane since we have the LOONEY Magnet(tm) ( and it is spelled LOONEY, not LOOINE, or LOOUNEY, or LOONIE, or LUNEY) to attract the insane people of the internet. This parrot is no more he had a viewing of Brain he could not find the Holy Grail which was in the the man with three buttocks.

Others shall follow me and Sir Mildew such as Sir Grizzley, who's spelling is atrocious and posts non-understandbale, then there shall be Sir Antigens the somewhat one that tries to keep us in line but gives up, Sir Hamster who shall danjce for you, Sir Fart who shall kill you with his smell which you should be smelling right now, and many other Knights that I can not remember.

So until next time you willgo down wither painlessly or in incrible paina nd don't forget bne sure to order your copy of "When Taunts Go Bad Volume: 20" the special addition detailing all of are taunts right up to OCA beginning with Kow Wars #1.

Wabbit
Ni Ni omfg ppl like u do exist

now i can die scared

KWSN_Mildew
Jul 2, 2003, 01:38 AM
I warned you!

But did you listen to me?

Nooo, it's just a harmless little bunny, isn't it?

Ni! :D

britboy
Jul 2, 2003, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by mc68k
omfg ppl like u do exist

now i can die scared

Just pray you never have to meet him in person!

What more incentive do you need to increase your output, than the threat of being passed by a bunch of blithering fools who run around saying "Ni!"? :D

KWSN_Mildew
Jul 2, 2003, 05:00 AM
Your new members list is most impressive! :eek:

And you set a new production record yesterday...

This could get interesting! :D

britboy
Jul 2, 2003, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by KWSN_Mildew
Your new members list is most impressive! :eek:

And you set a new production record yesterday...

This could get interesting! :D

Ha Hah! Young fool...only now, at the end, do you understand. We are growing in numbers all the time. It follows that our production will also grow.

Good luck trying to to catch us :p

By the way, what happened to your team? A while back we passed you, and your output wasn't exactly impressive. Now you're on about 80k a week. Did some of your members inject their computers with steroids? It seems like a month or so ago you suddenly woke up to folding, and started doing it seriously.

KWSN_Mildew
Jul 2, 2003, 06:12 AM
We used to be active in Distributed Folding and Genome@Home.

We had 3rd position in DF when the stats was reset, and 5th in Genome when the old client was discontinued.

At the time of the stats snapshot in Genome (May 5, if I remember correctly) we all decided to start Folding instead.

We are a quite small team, so we can only focus on one project at a time, so if you check out our current production in DF and Genome you will see that it's not very impressive...

The competition in Folding is a LOT harder than in the other projects, and we will probably not reach as high here as in the other projects. :rolleyes:

It is also tradition from the other projects that we try to find other teams forums and taunt them. We don't really bother if we produce more or less than the teams we taunt, all will get their share. ;)
So don't worry, if you start outproducing us, we will still be back! :p

Mr. Anderson
Jul 2, 2003, 06:18 AM
I'm think from some of the comments by Ralph the Wonder Llama (wabbit) that they've actively recruited members in the top production brackets for a new Łber team....

Nice approach and its working for them, which is fine. And if we ever create an all mac team, then we'll have nothing to worry about.

But like I've said before, we're all winners in this - so take your taunting off to some other forum ;)

D

KWSN_Mildew
Jul 2, 2003, 08:25 AM
Mr Andersson:

Unlike some of your teammates you seem to be quite a "tightass". :mad:

Generally I tend to ignore people of your sort, but since you are a moderator I will take your advice and leave before you boot me...

Don't worry, I'll be back again when we have passed you!

MrMacMan
Jul 2, 2003, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by SirKillerrabbit Scary non-words here

Wow and welcome to random gibberish... :rolleyes:

Ane KWSN_Mildew, go back to your fortress in which your location states. :p

BTW, both of you people need to learn some good spelling... :o

Mr. Anderson
Jul 2, 2003, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by KWSN_Mildew
Unlike some of your teammates you seem to be quite a "tightass". :mad:

Generally I tend to ignore people of your sort, but since you are a moderator I will take your advice and leave before you boot me...

Ah, yeah, well, best not to taunt those with *power* :rolleyes:

I used smilies to indicate sarcasm/humor - but your limited mind failed to grasp those complex concepts I see....;)

As for being a tight ass - comes with the territory - but ask j-lo about it - he's happier just to call me old man

D

KWSN_Vesuvius
Jul 2, 2003, 10:41 AM
Excuse me all you wonderful MacRumors people, Iím only here to speak with my fellow Knights.

Sir Mildew. Sir Wabbit. What are you doing here?

You two know you arenít supposed to be here. This isnít a team you should taunt. Yes, you are right they are nearly 5 times our size and yes, as morons you were only doing what comes natural but this team has all its hopes of conquest tied into a ton of new members. Can you not see how fragile they are? Look at them with their sad little Mac user faces. They should be pitied, not taunted. They must be some kind of weird Mac anarcho-syndicalist commune. They actually have anti-folders posting in the folding side of their forum for sheeps sake. Speaking of sheep, how are they? If they have a nice one, store it for Sir Fart, you know how he is. Hey, why arenít they groveling? They must be in denial. Sad indeed. I had better go before I begin to feel the violence inherent in their system.

I, Sir Vesuvius, belch in your general direction. :)

pEZ
Jul 2, 2003, 11:16 AM
Ah, my fine Sir Vesuvius, what fine backhanded insults you have dealt us!

We are not just any old pathetic Mac team. We are the number 1 Mac team, as you silly fools failed to notice in our fair signatures. I shall not address the antics of Sir Wabbit, for he requires some form of calming medication, and possibly a typing lesson or a spelling book. As for Sir Mildew, I believe he has some valid points: The Knights Who Say Ni are in fact outproducing us by a formidable margin.

Even so, I do believe that this will become an interesting joust of processors, as we are growing every day, and with growth comes speed.

And let us not forget what this trial ultimately helps - the dreadful diseases that plague our commonfolk.

A might bit of taunting is good for this cause, and with whatever wretched taunts we must withstand from you petulent Knights, we will not fall.

And we will stand until proven the lesser.

bertinman
Jul 2, 2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by pEZ
And we will stand until proven the lesser.

and after, if that may be the case!

- bert

Antigens
Jul 2, 2003, 02:03 PM
Hello fellow folders,

I'm Antigens from KWSN, greetings.

I see from reading your post's that we have succeeded in helping you increase your production.:p Were good at getting our taunted members to rise to the occasion, now if we could only figure out how to get our members motivated.:confused:

Just keep your distance from Sir_Fart when he arives and the Wabbit. Everything will be OK.

BTW Mr Anderson wrote I'm think from some of the comments by Ralph the Wonder Llama (wabbit) that they've actively recruited members in the top production brackets for a new Łber team.... I understood your sarcasm

Keep up the good work with your increased folding, or as us knights call it shrubbing.

Ni! Ni! Ni!;) :D

Sir Furry Mark
Jul 2, 2003, 02:25 PM
Greetings oh waterproof coat wearers!

I am Sir Furry Mark, second hairiest of The Knights Who Say NI!

Do you hear that noise in the distance?
It is the sound of coconut shells migrating in your direction...

Steradian
Jul 2, 2003, 02:39 PM
MISS V! BREAKOUT THE BUNNY 'TAR, LETS CRACK SOME HEADS!, Because noooooooooooooooooooo one Expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our Weapon is supprise, supprise and Fear, Fear and supprise, our two weapons are Fear supprise, and a ruthless effecientcy, our Three weapons are Fear supprise, and a ruthless effecientcy and an almost fanatical devotion to the pope. Ahhh Amongst our weaponry fear Suprise, A G5.. are such elements as...I'll post again...

SirKillerrabbit
Jul 2, 2003, 02:52 PM
Hey you silly Mac user people and I say Ni in your General direction really loud and many times.

I shall now address a few points, first whatever gave you the idea I could spell to begin with, the Knights are used to it and even though we have a spell check I never use it becuuse it always seems to crash the client. Ni Ni. Also we fertiloizer are shrubbers and this makes them work faster and therefore turn in more shrubs so :P :p :p. So now we shall taunt you and crush you. We have stolen the Enterprise and eat Frog legs and have ridden Kows at least 3 times. So now you sillt Mac people you have met some of the other members and Knights and now be prepared to feel the affects of the LOONEY Magnet(tm). BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA. Now I shall bite your Mac's to pieces and I bite your necks off :D :p .

Ni Ni Ni

vniow
Jul 2, 2003, 02:56 PM
http://forums.tactical-ops.to/images/smilies/inq.gif

Somebody please use this tar below:

Mr. Anderson
Jul 2, 2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by SirKillerrabbit
So now you sillt Mac people you have met some of the other members and Knights and now be prepared to feel the affects of the LOONEY Magnet(tm).

The more you taunt the sillier you sound - maybe you need to find another line of work....how're your filth gathering skills?:p

Although I am a huge fan of M.P. myself, I'm amazed at your ability to continue inane blatherings for such a long sustained period of time.

Do you actually have a life or do you prefer chopping down trees with herrings....;)

D

Antigens
Jul 2, 2003, 03:24 PM
Hey Mr. Anderson

I noticed you location is Old Town Alexandria would that be the one in VA?

Mr. Anderson
Jul 2, 2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Antigens
Hey Mr. Anderson

I noticed you location is Old Town Alexandria would that be the one in VA?

Correct - and I work in DC.....

D

dstorey
Jul 2, 2003, 03:32 PM
With the faint sound of the coconut riding savages in the distance, we have but a month to prepare our orchards, tether our field, shake them trees of all the apples we can muster...and fire them in our catapults in their generaldirection...The time is nigh, their strength is great, but rattle our apples we must.

Friends, Macheads and countrymen... We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and the oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Apple's, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this rumour site or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Apple grove beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the Apple fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

Drink some Maloko plus, it's time for some ultra violence Brother.....

Antigens
Jul 2, 2003, 03:33 PM
Mr. Anderson wrote:
Correct - and I work in DC..... It's a small world, I work in DC also.:rolleyes: If you ever need any MAC help just PM me, my wife works at a local MAC only store. :cool:

Mr. Anderson
Jul 2, 2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Antigens
It's a small world, I work in DC also.:rolleyes: If you ever need any MAC help just PM me, my wife works at a local MAC only store. :cool:

Ha, where do you work?

And does your wife get good deals on macs?

D :D

Antigens
Jul 3, 2003, 10:14 AM
I work at DHS which is close to Judiciary Square, but I come in from Union Station as I take the train.:D

I'm not sure what kind of deals my wife can get, but pm what you looking for and i'll ask her.:)

Are you enjoying our dry year.;)

MrMacMan
Jul 3, 2003, 12:34 PM
Meh, I think we can hold them off, but look how many members it took for them to try and taut us!

Look at that, like 10 members they registered here! :eek:

We will hold you guys off... for a little longer.

Sir Furry Mark
Jul 3, 2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by MrMacman
Meh, I think we can hold them off, but look how many members it took for them to try and taut us!

Look at that, like 10 members they registered here! :eek:

We will hold you guys off... for a little longer.

Nah! 10 members is only about a third of our team! :p

(Of course, more of us might visit as we get closer... :rolleyes: )

jelloshotsrule
Jul 3, 2003, 04:00 PM
you freaks may have the KWSN, but we have the PPP

no contest.

vniow
Jul 3, 2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by jelloshotsrule
no contest.

Indeed.

I piss on those who say 'ni'.

MrMacMan
Jul 3, 2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Sir Furry Mark
Nah! 10 members is only about a third of our team! :p

(Of course, more of us might visit as we get closer... :rolleyes: )

Ha, if we were to get all of OUR folding members your forums wouldn't handle it. :p

Seriously why do you need all your folding members to come over?

Normally we just send 1-3 members to tell them we are gonna pass them... not the whole team... haha.

Jimong5
Jul 3, 2003, 08:57 PM
These silly folder have angered The (fomerly kinda grand) Saier Blizzy! He will fold for the good side.

Count in my Dual 867 to do some foldin.

MrMacMan
Jul 3, 2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Jimong5
These silly folder have angered The (fomerly kinda grand) Saier Blizzy! He will fold for the good side.

Count in my Dual 867 to do some foldin.

Cool, feels good to be back? :p

IndyGopher
Jul 5, 2003, 05:15 PM
Wow... so many words and so little said. I guess I will put our machines back in the folding game. Most are PC's, but they're on 24/7... anything to silence the M.P.-esque gibberish.

Sir Fart
Jul 7, 2003, 11:47 AM
Ni !

I love Apple Cider, and to make it, the first thing you've got to do is to stomp some Apples. And THAT'S what we're going to do. :cool:

You guys have 5 times as many active members as we do :confused: , and yet we're still out-producing you !!:rolleyes: I gather Macs aren't noted for their speed ? :( Nor are their users ? :p

We've stomped Team Poodle, defeated the Silent PC Team (quietly of course), and crushed Team OCAddiction (wherein via our verbal jousting I managed to triple my vocabulary, care for me to demonstrate it here ? :D ).

The Knights produce our shrubberies via Windoze PC's. We chose Winblows for our OS as Knights must keep themselves in good fighting trim per this piccie.

http://www.tentharing.demon.nl/pics/s_bangkeyb.gif

Aaaaargh !!!! Another Winblows Blue Screen of Death !!! Smash ! Crunch ! :rolleyes: The Knight pictured is Sir Eats-A-Lot and needs to workout a bit more, but you get the idea :) . We'll put him on the all-Apple diet (crushed apples) ! :D

Ni ! Ni ! Ni !

mc68k
Jul 7, 2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Sir Fart
I gather Macs aren't noted for their speed ? :( Nor are their users ? :p macs are dog slow at folding. our users aren't slow, look at my project ranking: 25 (http://folding.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/userpage?name=mc68k)

Sir Fart
Jul 7, 2003, 12:22 PM
macs are dog slow at folding. our users aren't slow, look at my project ranking: 25 (http://folding.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/userpage?name=mc68k)

It's your team's ranking we care about. :p

Vlade
Jul 7, 2003, 12:25 PM
[B] I gather Macs aren't noted for their speed ? :(

Well folding isn't optimized as much for macs, and just wait until the new dual 2.0GHZ macs ship :)

mc68k
Jul 7, 2003, 12:26 PM
those were 2 nice edits there sir flatulence...i saw both of them :rolleyes:

Rower_CPU
Jul 7, 2003, 12:31 PM
You guys have 5 times as many active members as we do :confused: , and yet we're still out-producing you !!:rolleyes: I gather Macs aren't noted for their speed ? :( Nor are their users ? :p

Actually, it's the active processors that counts you empty-headed, animal food trough water drinker. :p

KWSN - 361 active processors (http://folding.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/teampage?q=117)
MacRumors - 439 active processors (http://folding.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/teampage?q=3446)

Not bad for a bunch of lowly old Macs.

Now go away before I wave my private parts at your Aunties. :p

Mr. Anderson
Jul 7, 2003, 12:33 PM

ha, I saw them both too....I almost got a response into his first one ;)

D

Sir Fart
Jul 7, 2003, 01:00 PM

Well, excuuuuse me !!! I had mis-read your original post and thought you were talking about about your teams overall placement (26th place) and not your individual place within your team (25th place). The latter I could give a rat's ass about !! :p

I Fart in your general direction !!:mad:

Mr. Anderson
Jul 7, 2003, 01:03 PM
Well, excuuuuse me !!! I had mis-read your original post and thought you were talking about about your teams overall placement (26th place) and not your individual place within your team (25th place). The latter I could give a rat's ass about !! :p

Um, that's 25th overall, out of all the people who fold. You have someone on your team who's 16th and they pull 36% of your team points. That's pretty damn good - I just hope you don't lose them....;)

D

Sir Fart
Jul 7, 2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Rower_CPU
Actually, it's the active processors that counts you empty-headed, animal food trough water drinker. :p

Now go away before I wave my private parts at your Aunties. :p

You want to wave them at my Aunties WHAT :confused: ?!

Eeeeeek !!!

We need a moderator in here right now to censor this miscreant !! :p He belongs on Team OCAddiction !!

P.S. My auntie would enjoy that, she wants to know when you'll be over !!:D

Mr. Anderson
Jul 7, 2003, 01:06 PM
YWe need a moderator in here right now to censor this miscreant !! :p

You're missing a lot today, eh?

He is a mod :rolleyes:

Blah.....

Sir Fart
Jul 7, 2003, 01:06 PM
Um, that's 25th overall, out of all the people who fold.

D

Doh !!! :o

http://www.akri.org/research/images/doh.jpg

mc68k
Jul 7, 2003, 01:11 PM
I Fart in your general direction !!:mad: low emotional quotent

Sir Fart
Jul 7, 2003, 01:16 PM
You're missing a lot today, eh?

He is a mod :rolleyes:

Blah.....

Yes, I admit I'm a bit slow on the uptake today :( . You should be grateful for that, it won't last.

BTW, the "blah" in your posts (here and on our board) are superfluous, ALL your posts are blah. :rolleyes: We'll save you time by mentally inserting the word after each of your posts. You're welcome. :p

Sir Fart
Jul 7, 2003, 01:18 PM
low emotional quotent

It's spelled quotient where I come from !!! :rolleyes:

But I have a high gaseous content !!:D Will that do ?

Mr. Anderson
Jul 7, 2003, 01:21 PM
ALL your posts are blah.

I won't take the bait to your taunt - think what you will, but spam is spam....:rolleyes:

mc68k
Jul 7, 2003, 01:34 PM
It's spelled quotient where I come from !!! :rolleyes: that's nice you're here to do something useful, like taunting and correcting ppls mistakes

we here at MR owe u much for ur enrichment of our lives

Sir Fart
Jul 7, 2003, 01:36 PM
I won't take the bait to your taunt - think what you will, but spam is spam....:rolleyes:

Did he say bait, as in worms ?

Did he say spam, as in SPAM ? ! :confused:

Time for a piccie !!! :D

http://www.dadsbigplan.com/cookieface/birdsnest.gif

(.....it loads slooooow, ESPECIALLY on a MAC :p )

Rower_CPU
Jul 7, 2003, 01:37 PM
(.....it loads slooooow, ESPECIALLY on a MAC :p )

It's spelled Mac where I come from. ;)

It's not an acronym, d00d. :rolleyes:

Mr. Anderson
Jul 7, 2003, 01:45 PM
You know, ignoring the silliness might be best - these low level taunts are more tiresome than entertaining....;)

Maybe Sir Flatulence has a case of the Mondays

D

Elderberry
Jul 8, 2003, 05:50 PM
Ack, sorry I'm late. I had the hardest time getting my name to fit into the pitifully few spaces allowed here, and finally had to leave the Sir Hamster of bit off entirely.

Now where was I ??? ...

Oh yes ... the "low level taunts", as Mr. Anderson so aptly puts it. I've been sparing nearly continuously with Ole' Fartypants for about three years now (Eek! is it THAT long???), and I assure you that you haven't seen "low" from him yet! ;) As for "ignoring the silliness", we are WAY ahead of you there: we have a long standing thread entirely dedicated to ignoring (http://kwsnforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=1622&sid=bc40c76a6b3c350084733d0925132fee) , the likes of which you are unlikely to see anywhere else! (We also have an increasing ill-named "empty" thread lurking about somewhere, but I digress).

And now, back to my main point ...

... give me a minute ... I'm sure I had a point to make when I registered for this chalkboard ... something about taunting I think?

Well, nevermind ... it wasn't really such an interesting point anyway. Just hand over all your lupins and we'll call it even! ;)

ni! i!u

Sir Fart
Jul 8, 2003, 07:17 PM
Kindly ignore all that Sir Hamster of Elderberry says. :mad:

You see, he has a "problem". :(

http://lyst.org/Crap/sq.jpg

Elderberry
Jul 10, 2003, 03:09 PM
Oh no ya don't! :mad: Bickering with you on ONE bulletin board is enough!! I'm not going to inflict these poor, hapless, downtrodden, soon-to-be-trounced, Mac-ies with that kind of punishment!!! ;) :p Instead I will mearly taunt the in an off-handed sort of way which mearly appears to a be of continuation of our normal tete-a-tete. Just to show off, I will simuntaneously perform complex mathematical quantifications in my head which pretending to bicker (see below for results). :D

Mathematical Proof! (http://kwsnforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=21571&sid=70d63284a8a466afb3d63c101d40057c#21571)

ni! i!u