PDA

View Full Version : do blondes have more fun

clubmedia
Jul 2, 2003, 12:50 AM
hey are you guys more attracted to blondes, or think they are more where its at or no?

what do you prefer?

vollspacken
Jul 2, 2003, 03:39 AM
at least when they use Macs...

vSpacken

britboy
Jul 2, 2003, 06:00 AM
I've been dying my hair blonde for about 5 years now, and I love it. I think blonde *is* more attractive. As an example, I find myself to be absolutely gorgeous.

Personally I don't think hair colour has anthing to do with how attractive a woman is. My personal favourite would probably be red hair, simply because it's different and unusual. Having said that, my wife has blonde hair, and she's very attractive :)

Mr. Anderson
Jul 2, 2003, 06:09 AM
I prefer redheads......;)

I think the whole thing about blondes having more fun is a part of an old marketing ploy created by one of the companies making hair coloring.

Sort of like DeBeers and diamonds are forever.....

Its been around in the collective psyche for generations - it almost makes it true.

D

eyelikeart
Jul 2, 2003, 06:32 AM
I've noticed in the past being attracted to blondes more, my first 2 girlfriends were blondes. I find myself noticing them easier still today mostly because the lighter color hair is more noticable from a glance; but when it comes to true interest, I've found it stereotypically odd how much I don't care for them much when it comes to depth.

I've always had a thing for redheads, but what I really dig is darker hair with lighter eyes. ;)

WinterMute
Jul 2, 2003, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
I prefer redheads......;)
D

I'm with you D, redheads rock, although, strangely my wife is blond.

I bought her a t-shirt last year that said "Natural Blond, Please Talk Slowly...":D

She didn't hurt me much.

Moxiemike
Jul 2, 2003, 08:21 AM
Hm. I think I have a subliminal thing for shorter hair, and many of the girls i've dated have short hair.

There was "e" who, mr. eye met, who had short blond hair at the time we dated (now longer) and clear blue eyes.

There was "r", short reddish brown hair, and hazel eyes.

And there was "k" who had hair similar to "r's" but a much more stable personality and willingness to embrace her "femininity".

I think "r" was the first girl I date who was seriously afraid of her body. Eep.

There was "a" who I dated for a short time, who had longer blonde hair and blue eyes.

And sandwiched somewhere between was an ongoing thing with a girl from art school who had INCREDIBLE black hair and brown eyes. Now seriously.... if I had to pick a favorite looking back, being older and wiser now, Ms. Black Hair would be my favorite.

Hehe. Although nowadays, I think I prefer the "wedge" cut, hopefully in black or dirty blond. Also, I'm kinda digging the shaggy, messy bob cut.

That said, the two chicas who i'm potentially going to make a play for, have neither. Haha.

I think hair is a VERY important measure for women. Stylish, sexy hair, well kempt and cared for, is very sexy.

Next up is shoes. You can almost read a person's intellect by their footwear choices. haha.

I think i've over-analyzed this, but when you once were a Social Psych major, concentrating in "Human interaction and Romantic Relationships' this type of convo ends up being fairly interesting. :)

eyelikeart
Jul 2, 2003, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Moxiemike
Hehe. Although nowadays, I think I prefer the "wedge" cut, hopefully in black or dirty blond. Also, I'm kinda digging the shaggy, messy bob cut.

I think hair is a VERY important measure for women. Stylish, sexy hair, well kempt and cared for, is very sexy.

he he..."e" was nice... ;)

as for the shorter hair...it makes for easier neck access...and doesn't get all in the way when getting jiggy... :D

I'll have to think on that shoe thing though...

Moxiemike
Jul 2, 2003, 08:34 AM
I think the shoe thing is pertinent in Pittsburgh simply because there are people who try so hard and try and try and you can glance at their footwear and realize "oh. they're trying too hard to be cool."

But then, there's people like "e" who just had it. She'd take five minutes, buy a pair of shoes, look cool, and it was like she always was meant to wear them.

And they weren't neccessarily "sexy" shoes. I mean, one of the worst date experiences I was on was this chick (brunette, long curly hair) who wore leather pants and like, these big heels.

Now the reason I dug her in the first place was she had a very relaxed vibe and looked hot in a nice sweater and jeans. Very comfy and ready to go explore Dixmont at a moment's notice. ;)

That night though..she could barely walk on her shoes and was impeded, methinks, because of the pants. It totally made me think she was unattractive, simply 'cause she didn't have to dress like that to make an impression. And she looked stupid hobbling down the street.

Kid Red
Jul 2, 2003, 08:51 AM
I don't like blondes. I prefer brunettes. I have only dated 1 blonde and that was in high school. I notice brunettes first and usually assume blondes to be a sandwich short of a picnic. I think ( dying hair) blonde is a fashion and all fashion fads fade.

Don't get me wrong, I've seen some very hot blondes but I usually find myself more towards brunettes. And yes, my wife is brunette. As a redhead I think i look better with a brunette anyway.

jelloshotsrule
Jul 2, 2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by britboy
Having said that, my wife has blonde hair, and she's very attractive :)

mmhmm.. is she ever!

my girlfriend's a redhead, and she's got a thing for those euro boys who like to wear pants that emphasize their bulge and their arse.....

i think a reddish brown hair is cool... strawberry blondish is cool. super bright red scares me though.

jayscheuerle
Jul 2, 2003, 09:48 AM
The expression comes from a time when being a blonde was a rarity and stood out more, thereby garnering more attention. Natural blondes are still pretty rare, but you'd never know that from the bleach jobs out there.

There might be something to the idea that if you're bleaching your hair to have more fun, then you're opening yourself up to more fun experiences and will express yourself in more fun ways. In other words, the fake hair-color can give you a real attitude adjustment.

Shave it all off baby. Balds have more fun!

jayscheuerle
Jul 2, 2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Moxiemike
Next up is shoes. You can almost read a person's intellect by their footwear choices. haha.

I'd say the intellect correlates to the footprint area of the high-heel on one hand and is in inverse to the volume of the sole on the other.

As an example, this shoe shows a very small heel combined with a very large sole volume, lowering the intellect dramatically on both counts.

I think the formula works! :D

MrMacMan
Jul 2, 2003, 10:01 AM
I've been dying my hair blonde for about 5 years now, and I love it. I think blonde *is* more attractive. As an example, I find myself to be absolutely gorgeous.

You dig... yourself? ;)

I'm with Mr. Anderson on this one, Redheads... :p

WinterMute, I'm supprised she didn't kick your ass! :eek:

Meh, I know nothing!

jayscheuerle
Jul 2, 2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by jelloshotsrule
my girlfriend's a redhead, and she's got a thing for those euro boys who like to wear pants that emphasize their bulge and their arse.....

I was leafing through a men's wear catalog that sold padded underwear (front and back). Sad...

brandon_deal
Jul 2, 2003, 10:10 AM
think about it, every time you see a blonde walkin down the street you have to turn your head, but when you see a brown or brunette you not as obligated, blondes ore more attractive

Backtothemac
Jul 2, 2003, 10:13 AM
Brunettes. All the way. Totally prefer Brunettes.

Foxer
Jul 2, 2003, 10:17 AM
I always wanted to date a blonde (NATURAL blonde), but I never pulled it off. Nothing but brunettes and a couple redheads (and the bald chick) for 12 years leading up to marriage.

I guess it didn't matter that much.

jayscheuerle
Jul 2, 2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by brandon_deal
think about it, every time you see a blonde walkin down the street you have to turn your head, but when you see a brown or brunette you not as obligated, blondes ore more attractive

No way. You're ruling out every "exotic" looking woman out there (exotic to a white boy of German ancestry).

You're leaving out all the gorgeous Asian women (from bone-white skin to Phillapino), women from India, most Italians and Spaniards, delicious Black women... the list goes on.

I've seen plenty of blonde "trailer trash" & they don't turn my head. The "California Girl" look and the "Bleached Texan" look are all very nice, but start to look the same to me..

500th post...

britboy
Jul 2, 2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by MrMacman
You dig... yourself? ;)

Well....if I don't dig myself, who else is going to want to? :p

J-lo> please don't renew your demi membership too soon. I'll look forward to having a forum without your comments :rolleyes:

jelloshotsrule
Jul 2, 2003, 12:28 PM
Well....if I don't dig myself, who else is going to want to? :p

J-lo> please don't renew your demi membership too soon. I'll look forward to having a forum without your comments :rolleyes:

alright, i'll just pass anything i have to say to you via your wife...

vniow
Jul 2, 2003, 12:40 PM
You couldn't pay me to dye or bleach my hair blonde, ick.

*likes her hair dark*

jayscheuerle
Jul 2, 2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by vniow
You couldn't pay me to dye or bleach my hair blonde, ick.

*likes her hair dark*

Some skin types just don't look good (natural) with blonde hair anyhow.

I'd done the platinum thing years ago and in retrospect, never looked very good with it. Reddish once (ugh!) and even permed in the 10th grade (fashionable in 1980!).

My brother's Texas high-school graduation (class size 1200), was held in a college basketball arena. When all the blonde girls doffed their hats and launched them into the air, you found yourself looking at a sea of dark roots.

I hope they were having "more fun". - j

vniow
Jul 2, 2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by jayscheuerle
I'd done the platinum thing years ago and in retrospect, never looked very good with it. Reddish once (ugh!) and even permed in the 10th grade (fashionable in 1980!).

Heh, I remember when I tried to find out a way to dye my hair silver or something close to that but I couldn't find anything...
I found some silver hairspray which led me to looking for actual dye, looked alright in it, definately unique, but that's when my hair was shorter, don't know how it would look now....

Angelus
Jul 2, 2003, 02:53 PM
Personally i prefer brunettes but lately im finding women with red hair far more attractive.

BaghdadBob
Jul 2, 2003, 03:31 PM
I think a well-done blonde (dye job) connotes a cretain kind of sexuality, the way hoochie-wear does. True, it's hard not to look at, but that doesn't mean you're more attracted to them, it just means they're good to look at (and to some people, "good to look at" != "attractive").

As for me, all my hizzos have been auburn, strangely enough.

[edit] Very clearly, though, in DBZ terms blondes not only have more fun, they get their asses whupped harder than anyone in the universe. Go figure.

jayscheuerle
Jul 2, 2003, 03:36 PM
They do when they're with me.

:cool:

Mal
Jul 2, 2003, 03:40 PM
No way. My first and only girlfriend (hopefully) is a brunette, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Not that hair color is what really matters anyways, but I think she's stunning with brown hair, and would never let her change it.

JW

medea
Jul 2, 2003, 04:32 PM
I prefer dark hair, preferably black, but my fiancee refuses to dye her hair black in florida.

jbomber
Jul 2, 2003, 05:00 PM
I was leafing through a men's wear catalog that sold padded underwear (front and back). Sad...

WTF?

i thought having a noticeable bulge in the front was kind of a creepy thing that girls didn't like seeing in public. makes for a lot of baggy pants purchases....

jbomber
Jul 2, 2003, 05:18 PM
No way. You're ruling out every "exotic" looking woman out there (exotic to a white boy of German ancestry).

You're leaving out all the gorgeous Asian women (from bone-white skin to Phillapino), women from India, most Italians and Spaniards, delicious Black women... the list goes on.

I've seen plenty of blonde "trailer trash" & they don't turn my head. The "California Girl" look and the "Bleached Texan" look are all very nice, but start to look the same to me..

500th post...

It's all about standing out. I always look at girls with interesting looks/hairstyles/clothes etc. Blonde girls for the most part, just kinda blend into the background. Never really anything terribly interesting about them. But if you change the context a little - i once met a hot chinese girl with bleach blonde dreadlocks. Needless to say i DEFINITELY took notice because she was so different.

howard
Jul 2, 2003, 05:31 PM
i like brown hair...that redish golden brown...yeah...thats gorgeous

wdlove
Jul 2, 2003, 07:24 PM
There definitely a lot of hype saying that blondes have more fun, but I think that it is just that. Fun is what you make out of a situation. It's very important to start out with the right personality, being stuckup doesn't help!

mymemory
Jul 2, 2003, 07:54 PM
Blond hair call more the attention but there is something about brunettes that got me. May be is the discretion.

My 2 first girlfriend were brunettes, the third transparet blond (german) and the actual is brunette too.

Blond is good because it give more light to the face but if your skin is really white brunnete works good too.

Actually the last miss venezuela was natural blond and for the miss universe she went with black tinted hair, she was 2nd finalist and lost because she couln't answer well the question (she was blond in the inside :D )

Giaguara
Jul 2, 2003, 10:21 PM
umh. as i'm not a guy i cant think if blonde girls are hot or not.. i don't like them anyway. nor blonde guys either. i like mixed people, with a bit darker (not 100 % black) skin (japanese and latins are just ok too). said that, well my bf has blondish hair and it doesn't really bother me. he's fun anyway ...

gerror
Jul 14, 2003, 07:14 AM
I have dated blonds and dark haired. It doesn't really matter. I can be attracted to all kinds of types. My current gf is half Dutch and half Brazillian and that is a fine combination. Dark hair and grey/green eyes.
But what a really like is freckles. I can't explain but most of the girls I've dated, at least the important ones, had them. Yum

wdlove
Jul 14, 2003, 08:46 AM
So you have a freckles fantasy. Do you or anyone on your family happen to have freckles? If not how did you come about this preference?

MrMacMan
Jul 14, 2003, 09:38 AM
Freckles?

They are just red colored blotches on your face... ;)

I have them...

gerror
Jul 15, 2003, 04:18 AM
Nobody in my family has freckles, nobody I can recall in my early youth.
I just think it is very attractive.

Bradley W
Jan 10, 2006, 12:12 AM
_

2nyRiggz
Jan 10, 2006, 12:14 AM
dont care what color..once they are good looking them im down.:D

Bless

iSaint
Jan 10, 2006, 09:43 AM
Love redheads! Married brown hair. There's beauty in all hair colors...

XNine
Jan 10, 2006, 09:49 AM
Blondes are great in bed, but bad for dating. Brunettes aren't as good in bed, but are great for dating. And Asian women can just sit there and I would stare at them for ages. Their hair, their skin. So perfect. God bless them, God bless all of them!

greatdevourer
Jan 10, 2006, 11:34 AM
I prefer redheads......;) Hell yeah ;)

Some skin types just don't look good (natural) with blonde hair anyhow. Yeah. Take Lindsay Lohan as one example. Eugh.

I've always thought it'd be cool to bleach my hair blond... is that a cool thing for a guy to do? Yeah, why not...

Hitler'd want you to... jk

Personally, I prefer redheads, but brunettes are cool, too. Tbh, blondes go to the bottom of the pile :p I, myself, am a redhead with freckles and long hair ;)

Fezwick
Jan 10, 2006, 03:05 PM
I'm surprised a lot of people here prefer redheads. Most of the guys I talk to are all about blondes.

Redheads are where it's at. I consider myself lucky to have red hair. Give me the freckles and the pale skin!

Dagless
Jan 10, 2006, 04:23 PM
I used to lighten my hair a bit. See I was born with white hair and it survived into my mid... um... zero's? It went darker to a regular blond at about 6. my sister (the sod) is 13 and still very pale blonde.

I dont know who i prefer. I've got strange tastes in women, I like girls that look cozy... if that means anything. usually brunette. what am I saying! I've only been out with 4 girls and one of those I've been with for 3 years!

Karen was beautiful. Her parents moved over from China. Haven't seen her for years.
another girlfriend of mine was ginger. she wasn't much to write home about. nice girl but very plain. I was such a b***ard for dumping her. I didn't feel it at the time but now I cringe.

Blondes just make me think of make-up clad bimbos. I know thats a stereotype and that its wrong to think that, but hey, I watch Hollyoaks. I don't like make up at all. especially not on me :eek:

joepunk
Jan 10, 2006, 05:21 PM
I bleach my hair. Sometimes I also colour it. I don't really care what colour their hair is as long as it is not grey. I also like a short hair style/cut more than long hair.

Dagless
Jan 10, 2006, 05:23 PM
**magical delayed double post!**

pknz
Jan 10, 2006, 05:34 PM
In all honesty I prefer brunettes;)

mikebatho
Jan 10, 2006, 06:44 PM
If it's any kind of contribution....

I've been crapped on by less blonde haired women than any other hair colour....

Brunettes seem to be the one's to watch where I'm concerned.

Especially if they're teachers......

:o

mikebatho
Jan 10, 2006, 06:50 PM
I've always thought it'd be cool to bleach my hair blond... is that a cool thing for a guy to do?

Firstly bleach it out using a home kit. This'll work fine.

Then, from the same place you got the bleach kit, get something called a colour mousse....

It's a kind of hair dye thing, but in a can so it's very easy to use & not as permanent.

Go for a silver blonde colour & apply it to your newly bleached locks, and it will take out the 'nicotine' yellow that you'll probably end up with. Looks far cooler a kind of white blonde.

You'll know if you've got the right can (try it in the shop!) as when you squirt a little onto your hand, it'll be a very pale purple colour.

Don't drench your head in it, or you'll end up with a lilac tint.

I used to have my hair all colours before I joined the rat race...hahah

iSaint
Jan 10, 2006, 07:29 PM
If it's any kind of contribution....

I've been crapped on by less blonde haired women than any other hair colour....

Brunettes seem to be the one's to watch where I'm concerned.

Especially if they're teachers......

:o

I thought it was nurses... :eek:

mikebatho
Jan 10, 2006, 07:33 PM
Ha....I wish!

Then at least I'd have got to enjoy the benefits of a bird with a sexy uniform!!

Mechcozmo
Jan 10, 2006, 07:52 PM
Holy Old Post, Batman!

<---Personality moreso than looks.

mikebatho
Jan 11, 2006, 03:06 AM
Holy Old Post, Batman!

<---Personality moreso than looks.

Eh?

Abstract
Jan 11, 2006, 06:38 AM
**magical delayed double post!**

Don't worry man, I once had a post that was delayed by more than 20 hours. :p

Firstly bleach it out using a home kit. This'll work fine.

Then, from the same place you got the bleach kit, get something called a colour mousse....

When people say "bleach your hair," do they literally mean taking some bleach and leave some in the hair for 10-20 minutes or so, or is there a special kind of hair "bleach?" I'm asian, have black hair, and when I try dying it myself (its more fun that way ;) ), I just buy 2 boxes ---- one that's supposed to dye hair blonde, and the other is the colour I want, usually brown or red.

I use the "blonde" box first, and it won't work. Ever. Then I take the red hair dye and use that the next day. It works! However, the red hair dye won't work unless I try going blonde first.

Just curious about the bleach because it would be much cheaper to use regular bleach instead of blonde hair "dye."

shirley
Jan 11, 2006, 06:53 AM
the shoe thing !!
is it true that men with big feet are big everywhere ?http://forums.macrumors.com/images/smilies/wink.gif

Lau
Jan 11, 2006, 06:55 AM
When people say "bleach your hair," do they literally mean taking some bleach and leave some in the hair for 10-20 minutes or so, or is there a special kind of hair "bleach?" I'm asian, have black hair, and when I try dying it myself (its more fun that way ;) ), I just buy 2 boxes ---- one that's supposed to dye hair blonde, and the other is the colour I want, usually brown or red.

I use the "blonde" box first, and it won't work. Ever. Then I take the red hair dye and use that the next day. It works! However, the red hair dye won't work unless I try going blonde first.

Just curious about the bleach because it would be much cheaper to use regular bleach instead of blonde hair "dye."

I wouldn't use normal toilet bleach if was you. :eek:

I've got really dark hair, and in my brightly coloured hair-dyeing days [/nostalgia] I used this hair bleach (it was quite cheap) that you buy a thing with 3 sachets of bleach powder, and then buy seperate liquid hydrogen peroxide that you mix with the powder. You can buy this at 20%, 30% and 40% strengths, but the 40% is only for highlights that don't touch your scalp. However, I used this 40% because it would get my hair a lot whiter than the others. It did sting a bit though. :eek:

DISCLAIMER: THIS MAY HAVE BEEN A STUPID THING TO DO!
I also had pretty short hair, so any damage to my hair wouldn't have lasted long. It might be a good idea to start with the 20 or 30% ones first that are designed to touch your skin and see if they work first. They're pretty hardcore in themselves. And always test it on your inner elbow skin or somewhere first, and check it doesn't make your skin peel off. There's my mum bit done for the day. :D

mikebatho
Jan 11, 2006, 08:38 AM

I've got really dark hair, and in my brightly coloured hair-dyeing days [/nostalgia] I used this hair bleach (it was quite cheap) that you buy a thing with 3 sachets of bleach powder, and then buy seperate liquid hydrogen peroxide that you mix with the powder. You can buy this at 20%, 30% and 40% strengths, but the 40% is only for highlights that don't touch your scalp. However, I used this 40% because it would get my hair a lot whiter than the others. It did sting a bit though. :eek:

I also had pretty short hair, so any damage to my hair wouldn't have lasted long. It might be a good idea to start with the 20 or 30% ones first that are designed to touch your skin and see if they work first. They're pretty hardcore in themselves. And always test it on your inner elbow skin or somewhere first, and check it doesn't make your skin peel off. There's my mum bit done for the day. :D

I have very dark hair, and sometimes used to use one bleaching kit one day, and another the following day to get my hair light enough, depending on the quality of the kit, but this can damage your hair.

To put a colour onto very dark hair, of course you will need to bleach the hair first. Think about using a regular red marker pen on black paper - you ain't gonna see red. You need to have a pale base layer for colours to show up.

Mechcozmo
Jan 11, 2006, 06:35 PM
Eh?

Lookit the first page. It is from 2003. That's over three years ago!

mikebatho
Jan 11, 2006, 08:13 PM
Lookit the first page. It is from 2003. That's over three years ago!

Ahh, I see.

Well, I guess that's the nature of forums. Unless they're gonna delete old stuff, conversations will always get picked up again......

iBlue
Jan 11, 2006, 08:20 PM
to save anyone considering this a massive problem let me just say: DO NOT USE CHLORINE BLEACH ON YOUR HAIR! Clorox is not the same thing that is used to lighten your hair.
i'd recommend going to a salon to have your hair "bleached" - going lighter is significantly more difficult and damaging than going darker. the difference is removing color versus just depositing it, and the margin for error is small... chances are it will look horrible if you don't know what you are doing. please spare yourselves; you get what you pay for when it comes to hair.

just had to say it, just in case

corywoolf
Jan 11, 2006, 08:27 PM

Memories of Nip/ Tuck...:rolleyes:

katie ta achoo
Jan 11, 2006, 08:27 PM
When I get bored and have money and hair dye is on sale I usually dye mine.
Naturally, my hair is dirty blonde with auburn highlights.
I dye it RED. Like.. red-red. So red it looks almost unnatural :)
I LIKE IT!

Once, I went blonde.
Redhead KT is much more fun than blonde KT. I like her more. Blonde Kt was just kinda.. eh.. not as much fun as redhead kt. :D

mikebatho
Jan 11, 2006, 08:36 PM
to save anyone considering this a massive problem let me just say: DO NOT USE CHLORINE BLEACH ON YOUR HAIR! Clorox is not the same thing that is used to lighten your hair.
i'd recommend going to a salon to have your hair "bleached" - going lighter is significantly more difficult and damaging than going darker. the difference is removing color versus just depositing it, and the margin for error is small... chances are it will look horrible if you don't know what you are doing. please spare yourselves; you get what you pay for when it comes to hair.

just had to say it, just in case

If you're going for a kind of grungy look, and don't want 'salon sheen' I'd go with a home bleaching kit from your chemist (drugstore?). It never did my hair any harm, it's a lot cheaper, and you can change it as often as you feel brave.

If I'd have suggested having my hair bleached out at a salon back in the day, I'd have gotten my ass kicked! The home-bleaching/dying was all part of the appeal. Showing your creativity & personality.

That is if we're talking about a flat washout/dye job, not fancy hi-lights....

I had mine (at different times) red, orange, white, purple, and had a purple goatee at one point.

Happy days.....

jakochampolska
Jan 11, 2006, 08:48 PM
I'm a girl with blonde hair (natural all the way!) and I tend to go towards guys with brunette hair. I know that wasnt the question but I'm girl and straight and thought you guys would want a girl's point of view :) But one thing that ticks me off is when you see all girls with bleached hair saying they are natural blondes but you can tell she is liein' like a dog! Or when girls have sandy blonde hair and say they are blondes. BS! To me sandy blonde isnt blonde its just light brown. I'm proud to say I have really really light blonde hair and I do have more fun! haha

After G
Jan 11, 2006, 08:57 PM
I like black hair. The blacker the better.

Blondes do not have more fun. I'm the most fun person I know, and I have black hair.

jdechko
Jan 12, 2006, 09:12 AM
I actually prefer redheads, though I've dated blondes, brunettes and a (natural) redhead. When I met my wife, her hair was dyed red; it's been several shades of red during the time we've been together. Right now it is a dirty blonde, but I'm trying to get her to go back to red.

QCassidy352
Jan 12, 2006, 09:48 AM
blondes do have more fun because more people want to have fun with them. :eek: But not me... I prefer brunettes. :)

joepunk
Jan 12, 2006, 11:29 AM
... But one thing that ticks me off is when you see all girls with bleached hair saying they are natural blondes but you can tell she is liein' like a dog! ...
I've had several teachers think that I was an actual blonde. During a class on Aristophanes, my teacher asked me "Simon, you're blonde what do you think?" regarding a play by Aristophanes. I just replied "I'm not blonde!" :D :p