PDA

View Full Version : Bob Dylan Edition iPod?

sinbushar
Jun 11, 2007, 11:33 AM
So, does anybody think there will ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?

No, real question: does anybody think that we may see a Bob Dylan iPod (along the lines of the U2 iPod)?

Thanks!

shunpike
Jun 11, 2007, 01:25 PM
hope so

u gotta love Dylan

Jobs does 2 i think (interview @ D no?)

FoxyKaye
Jun 11, 2007, 04:25 PM
So, does anybody think there will ever be a boy born who can swim faster than a shark?

No, real question: does anybody think that we may see a Bob Dylan iPod (along the lines of the U2 iPod)?

Thanks!
I love Dylan, but given the state he's in these days, if there were to be a Bob Dylan iPod, then the "i" would have to stand for "incomprehensible," and that's just not good marketing.

DeaconGraves
Jun 11, 2007, 05:27 PM
Gotta love him, but for some reason the idea of a Bob Dylan iPod seems so very... un-Bob Dylan?

What i'd like to see (personally) is more sets like "The Complete U2" that came out around the time of the U2 ipod. And a Dylan set would be super nice.

sinbushar
Jun 11, 2007, 06:45 PM
Gotta love him, but for some reason the idea of a Bob Dylan iPod seems so very... un-Bob Dylan?

What i'd like to see (personally) is more sets like "The Complete U2" that came out around the time of the U2 ipod. And a Dylan set would be super nice.

Well what sparked this query was the discovery a complete Dylan set: Bob Dylan: The Collection (http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=176995772&s=143441)

Any thoughts?

kuebby
Jun 12, 2007, 11:26 AM

It is very un-Dylan. I think it would be more likely to see a Beatles iPod when they release their remastered albums on iTunes.

DeaconGraves
Jun 12, 2007, 12:48 PM
Well what sparked this query was the discovery a complete Dylan set: Bob Dylan: The Collection (http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=176995772&s=143441)

Any thoughts?

My thoughts are thumbs up. :D I just hadn't realized this was there.

dylan6950204
Jun 19, 2007, 08:56 PM
i love the dead i am a devoted dead head... so unlikley but if a dead pod were to come out i would pay any price.

if like alot of people would sugest such an idea would apple take in to consideration becuse the dead were like a cult back in the day and still are to many people so i dont see y such an ipod wouldnt sell