PDA

View Full Version : Official iPhone Accessories

irahodges
Jun 29, 2007, 08:01 AM
Apple has officially posted a page for their iPhone accessories on the day of the launch.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/accessories/
(http://www.apple.com/iphone/accessories/)
I don't know if this has been up before, but this is the first time I saw this! :D

irahodges
Jun 29, 2007, 08:03 AM
$129 is just way too expensive for the bluetooth headset, in my opinion. :(

dy111
Jun 29, 2007, 08:13 AM

me too! ugh what do they think? we're made of money?
they are making us spend 600 on the phone (8GB for me:D ) and at least 60 on the plan.

i think it should have been "in the box!!"

irahodges
Jun 29, 2007, 08:22 AM
me too! ugh what do they think? we're made of money?
they are making us spend 600 on the phone (8GB for me:D ) and at least 60 on the plan.

i think it should have been "in the box!!"

Of course, I would probably go out and buy it after 4 months or so just because apple made it! Darn you Apple for stealing my soul!! :rolleyes:

wiithan
Jun 29, 2007, 08:30 AM
People who wear bluetooth headsets without good reason are tools, even more so than people like me who are willing to waste $600 on a phone.

roland.g
Jun 29, 2007, 08:42 AM
$129 isn't bad when it comes with the dual dock and dual travel cable.

irahodges
Jun 29, 2007, 10:37 AM
$129 isn't bad when it comes with the dual dock and dual travel cable.

Correct...I just noticed the bluetooth headset come with those. Thanks for the input! But what about a headset by itself?

Morky
Jun 29, 2007, 05:47 PM

Isn't the point of the iPhone showing it off?

nawk
Jun 29, 2007, 05:56 PM
Can I use it for input and output with my MacBook Pro? (I'm thinking about using for Skype calls).

Thanks.

bigjohn
Jun 29, 2007, 07:33 PM
Does anyone know if the new bluetooth headset works with any phone besides the iP?

UMHurricanes34
Jun 30, 2007, 11:11 AM
I ordered one alongside my iPhone for use in the car. My headunit has bluetooth connect capability but I find myself talking a lot louder than I like to talk in order for the other end to hear me clearly. Plus, it's an Apple product. I'd buy it even if I wasn't getting the iPhone :rolleyes:

bigjohn
Jun 30, 2007, 01:06 PM
Does anyone know if the new bluetooth headset works with any phone besides the iP?

Supports Bluetooth Hands-free Profile 1.5
Supported profiles: Hands-free in Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR

While the iPhone just doesn't do it for me right now, I did order the headset which is due to arrive 1 day before I leave to drive back 'cross country from Miami to LA.

mashinhead
Jun 30, 2007, 01:09 PM
does anyone know how the apple bluetooth headset compares to the jawbone in terms of the noise reduction capabilities.

pink-kitty
Jun 30, 2007, 05:59 PM
Isn't the point of the iPhone showing it off?

In many states, you have to use hands-free head sets for use of cell phones while driving.

Use the head set in the car and wave it around and gloat to all the others when you aren't. :p