PDA

View Full Version : Post pictures of your Accesorized iPhone!

docc
Jul 1, 2007, 12:36 PM
Here's mine:

I'm using an incase sleeve with cutouts for the ports and buttons and also a Crystal screen protector for added protection!

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/4356/01072007236yw4.jpg

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/4885/01072007237gu0.jpg

opticalserenity
Jul 1, 2007, 12:38 PM
pretty hawt incase screen, where did you get it from and how much was it? How snug of a fit?

siurpeeman
Jul 1, 2007, 12:45 PM
is the screen any less sensitive to input with the crystal film cover?

MacMan33
Jul 1, 2007, 12:49 PM
U am leaving mine uncovered. It has airplane glass on it so they are like better than a watch face. Incase looks hot I like it, but I hate adding extra size to a small thin sexy phone...to each their own...

jwa276
Jul 1, 2007, 12:50 PM
Haha... I have the exact same setup! I love it! The incase black case was $30 at the apple store and the 2pack of crystal clear screen protectors was $15.

Both my girlfriend and I have been using this setup since Friday evening, and we absolutely love it! The case fits über-perfectly and the screen protector is practically invisible (it's a gloss finish just like the glass) and it never affects the touchscreen from what I have noticed.

The best part is, my fear of the phone getting scratched or damaged somehow has never crossed my mind. Before even activating the phone I put the case & screen protector on.

I give this setup two thumbs up!

kqwik78
Jul 1, 2007, 12:55 PM
Nice,

I'm waiting for shieldzone to send me my screen protector. I love shieldzone products and can't wait to get it.

jemeinc
Jul 1, 2007, 12:55 PM
I've got the same case and agree withy the others- it's perfect.. Where did you get the screen protectors from?

kqwik78
Jul 1, 2007, 12:56 PM
I've got the same case and agree withy the others- it's perfect.. Where did you get the screen protectors from?

I believe that you can get them at the Apple store.

itsallinurhead
Jul 1, 2007, 01:00 PM
Nice,

I'm waiting for shieldzone to send me my screen protector. I love shieldzone products and can't wait to get it.

Do you know for sure Shieldzone will work well? There is a Shieldzone shop in my local mall that will install it on my phone and I just wanted to make sure they were legit.

meagain
Jul 1, 2007, 01:05 PM
That's the best looking case I've seen yet. Hopefully it doesn't add much thickness. I'd probably alternate using the case vs. nekkid depending on the situation. Is it easily removeable once on?

docc
Jul 1, 2007, 01:13 PM
Case fits very snugly and is extremely easy to remove and re-apply. It costed me 30 bucks (apple store). Screen protector is simply fantastic, was painless to apply and you can't even make out its there unless you're really looking hard for it. 15 bucks, apple store again.

There is no difference in the sensitivity of touch screen so flick away without worrying about change in touch recognition.

Cheers.

opticalserenity
Jul 1, 2007, 01:22 PM
Very cool, thanks for the prices and info.

Any other cases out there like this?

docc
Jul 1, 2007, 01:25 PM
Very cool, thanks for the prices and info.

Any other cases out there like this?

The Apple store had a LOT of cases from different manufacturers like Belkin, Speck, Incase and some others. Go there are take your pick but i did my fair bit of searching and after confirming with some Apple reps, i decided to go with the incase one. Apparently, this is a favorite amongst most people!

Cheers.

opticalserenity
Jul 1, 2007, 01:26 PM
its pretty shiny, the prettiest one I've seen so far in pictures at least.

So, what other accessories are a must?

Walling1
Jul 1, 2007, 02:19 PM
Ha! I have the exact same setup too! Plus I picked up a jawbone too, which works great.

tttexxan
Jul 1, 2007, 03:05 PM
My case now is leather that the ipod slides into and came with a protective cover also..Has a belt clip too...I saw these and like them so have them on order..They got a good right up and what the op is using also...

here
http://www.powersupportusa.com/products/iphone_filmset.php

Anyone have anyother sites where they have belt clips on the back....I like the one the op has but worried about it lose in my pocket.

mrat93
Jul 1, 2007, 03:10 PM
Nice,

Me too. My first invisibleShield. I hope I won't be disappointed.

hockeymonkey83
Jul 1, 2007, 03:18 PM
I love this case, its got a clip, which i would never be caught dead whering it on my but it doesnt stick out far so i can just slip it in my pocket. I also to the screen protector, the one they sell at the apple store is great, I have tried other ones on other stuff before and get bubbles all the time, this one i just placed it on and nothing came out perfect.

tttexxan
Jul 1, 2007, 03:30 PM
As stated I really like the look of the ops but so worried about if floating in my pocket for some reason...IM still babying it too much even with this...This is the leather case I have and also came with the screen protector I was talking about...Works for now but will probably get something else later

island
Jul 1, 2007, 03:44 PM
Again like I said in many threads, if you are gonna pocket it and put it in your cup holder in the car and throw it on the desk and you hate clips, get the incase one shown in the first picture. It's awesome and it comes in 3 colors.

tjespo22
Jul 1, 2007, 03:54 PM
i got the same one as the original poster. its awesome.

docc
Jul 1, 2007, 03:58 PM
Again like I said in many threads, if you are gonna pocket it and put it in your cup holder in the car and throw it on the desk and you hate clips, get the incase one shown in the first picture. It's awesome and it comes in 3 colors.

Gonna get the RED one next! :D

nospleen
Jul 1, 2007, 04:22 PM
As stated I really like the look of the ops but so worried about if floating in my pocket for some reason...IM still babying it too much even with this...This is the leather case I have and also came with the screen protector I was talking about...Works for now but will probably get something else later

What kind is that?

Aperture
Jul 1, 2007, 05:02 PM
I'll hopefully post pics later tonight but I just wanted to say I got the Belkin Acrylic case for my 8Gb iPhone and so far so good. I love how it protects it but doesn't take away from the looks. One thing I've noticed is if you plan to get it, try not to take it on and off very much. The more you do, the looser it holds onto the iPhone.

Nice to see other iPhones, keep em coming!

matthewHUB
Jul 1, 2007, 05:08 PM
iPod sock?

MacMan33
Jul 1, 2007, 05:22 PM
I have one for my ipod and they are hand stitched and are made of the finest elements today. You will not see another case like this out there trust me and will get head turns more than the iphone:cool:

Moze
Jul 1, 2007, 05:35 PM
Mine!

kqwik78
Jul 1, 2007, 05:47 PM
Do you know for sure Shieldzone will work well? There is a Shieldzone shop in my local mall that will install it on my phone and I just wanted to make sure they were legit.

Wasnt aware that they have a store. I go online to get their products. High quality screen protector. I've used their products on my wife's Nano and Treo.

Mine!

That's a nice clear case ... where did you get that from?

faustfire
Jul 1, 2007, 05:49 PM
Never understood putting cases on things like the iphone. All they do is hide the beauty of the object. Who cares if it gets scratches if you keep it hidden anyway.

Moze
Jul 1, 2007, 05:52 PM
That's a nice clear case ... where did you get that from?
I bought it today at an AT&T store... Less than $30 after taxes. It also has a clip that attaches to it which pivots and pulls out to create sort of an "iphone stand" for watching videos.

Never understood putting cases on things like the iphone. All they do is hide the beauty of the object. Who cares if it gets scratches if you keep it hidden anyway.

For me, the iphone is more of an item of functionality than one of looks. Accidents do happen and when they do: without a case, you won't have the functionality OR looks anymore.

tttexxan
Jul 1, 2007, 06:03 PM
Mine is a case mate...However I went out and bought a black and red incase after seeing the opps just to change out...I heard Invinsa shield is the best to get for clear cover so checking into that....

10th Wonder
Jul 1, 2007, 06:30 PM
I love this case, its got a clip, which i would never be caught dead whering it on my but it doesnt stick out far so i can just slip it in my pocket. I also to the screen protector, the one they sell at the apple store is great, I have tried other ones on other stuff before and get bubbles all the time, this one i just placed it on and nothing came out perfect.

Personally, out of all of the cases I've seen so far. i am diggin the Incase belt clipped one that hockeymonkey83 has on his iphone. I can't wait until I get my own iPhone which i hope to get around Octoberish or sooner.

ndriver182
Jul 1, 2007, 06:31 PM
How do cases work with the charging dock.... or do they NOT work?

Twinkie
Jul 1, 2007, 06:34 PM
Never understood putting cases on things like the iphone. All they do is hide the beauty of the object. Who cares if it gets scratches if you keep it hidden anyway.I agree. I'm baffled by people who will gush over how nice a phone looks and how small it is, only to slap on some huge gaudy case.

After looking at the stress test videos, it seems like the iPhone is pretty tough on its own.

Moze
Jul 1, 2007, 06:35 PM
How do cases work with the charging dock.... or do they NOT work?

Good question; I didn't even think about that... Mine does not fit the dock while in the case.

Rojo
Jul 1, 2007, 06:47 PM
I bought it today at an AT&T store... Less than $30 after taxes. It also has a clip that attaches to it which pivots and pulls out to create sort of an "iphone stand" for watching videos.

If/when I get an iPhone (probably 2nd gen), I know I won't be getting any kind of case for it. I like to keep my phones/iPods as small and beautiful as possible.
Though I have to say I LOVE the idea of an "iPhone stand" to watch videos. Hopefully Apple can find a way to make this a built-in feature on their next version -- it would be GREAT if there's also a 2nd camera in front and iChat AV. Just set the phone down somewhere, and have video chats with friends and family. They SO have to do this!! :D

ndriver182
Jul 1, 2007, 06:48 PM
Good question; I didn't even think about that... Mine does not fit the dock while in the case.

I guess you could just not use the dock part and put it away for safe keeping then just use the connector directly into the phone instead. It's not as cool looking as putting the phone in the dock, but oh well I guess.

ndriver182
Jul 1, 2007, 07:22 PM
Mine!

Is there any screen protection on this or does it just cover the back and edges of the phone? How thick is the plastic? In other words, does the thickness of the plastic make the phone appear to be bulky now?

AirmanPika
Jul 2, 2007, 12:35 AM
And now we have my ghetto collection of accesories...

http://www.reimuchan.com/iphone/iphoneaccy1.jpg

I'm too cheap to buy a new bluetooth headset. I also got one of those belkin headphone adapters for my Shure e4cs at home. I'll explain the dock in a sec.

I got the Speck SkinTight case and belt holster. I actually will almost never use the holster except when I wanna prop up my phone. The main downside to the thing is the slightest bits of dust and lint latch onto this thing.

http://www.reimuchan.com/iphone/iphoneaccy2.jpg
http://www.reimuchan.com/iphone/iphoneaccy3.jpg
http://www.reimuchan.com/iphone/iphoneaccy4.jpg

Now as you can see above I also am using an old 60GB iPod Photo dock. With the case on the phone it won't fit in the iPhone dock. Problem is the cradle is bigger than the iPhone. To mitigate this I put a few layers of electrical tape on the dock behind the phone so that it rests against the back instead of just hanging there and stressing the connector.

As a side note the universal dock with IR causes the iPhone to complain about it not being compatible but the regular dock does not.

sonictonic
Jul 2, 2007, 12:46 AM
I'll hopefully post pics later tonight but I just wanted to say I got the Belkin Acrylic case for my 8Gb iPhone and so far so good. I love how it protects it but doesn't take away from the looks. One thing I've noticed is if you plan to get it, try not to take it on and off very much. The more you do, the looser it holds onto the iPhone.

Nice to see other iPhones, keep em coming!

I got this case too and like it a lot... the only thing I realized I dislike about it, is that I cannot use the dock unless I take the thing off and like you said if you do that enough, it does seem like that might make it not as tight a snap later on...

Hey Original Poster (or anyone else here I guess, hehe):
Does that inCase sleeve get in the way of the dock? I'm guessing any case will since the iPhone dock is so so snug... but does anyone here know of any slim case that actually doesn't add thickness hardly at all?

I'm debating if I should ditch my hard plastic deal for a slim leather something or other that I can take the iphone out of for syncing and use... Hmmm...

DopestGingah
Jul 2, 2007, 12:57 AM
Get the ShieldZone protectors. They are the best!!!

One for just screen: http://www.shieldzone.com/item_description/APLIPHONES.html

And the full body (includes screen): http://www.shieldzone.com/iphone-screen-protector

tjespo22
Jul 2, 2007, 01:02 AM
mine :D :apple:
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t304/espophotography/IMG_2936.jpg

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t304/espophotography/IMG_2937.jpg

zgh1999
Jul 2, 2007, 01:46 AM
Does the touch screen still work under a screen protector?

ksz
Jul 2, 2007, 02:54 AM
Here's mine:

I'm using an incase sleeve with cutouts for the ports and buttons and also a Crystal screen protector for added protection!

Same as yours but in red.

http://www.fototime.com/D5A2281C3A9ACA4/orig.jpg

z400central
Jul 2, 2007, 02:55 AM
Does the touch screen still work under a screen protector?

Yup, no problems

Joshua8o8
Jul 3, 2007, 03:10 AM
I got the same case as Moze.

I love it, works great for me.

waterskier2007
Jul 3, 2007, 08:17 AM
lol done
thx

no problem, im just jealous because mine says that but i am waiting for some revisions in software i want to see before i buy one

Cybergypsy
Jul 3, 2007, 08:36 AM
Sorry guys like mine naked with my fav auto web site......http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1186/675494285_f961970d46_b.jpg

monkeytap
Jul 3, 2007, 04:31 PM
Mine!

how does it work when making/receiving calls? it seems like it might be to bulky, but otherwise it looks really good! what do you think about it?

dukeblue91
Jul 3, 2007, 09:34 PM

I have the same one and it is perfect.

SteveM8
Jul 4, 2007, 03:27 PM
I have one for my ipod and they are hand stitched and are made of the finest elements today. You will not see another case like this out there trust me and will get head turns more than the iphone:cool:

It appears these cases block the mic and speaker as there is no cutouts for them from what I can see on their site. Nice looking case but if the leather covers the mic and speaker, there may be volume issues.

I was ready to order one until I noticed this.

DVNIEL
Jul 4, 2007, 05:34 PM
Using a Belkin clear case and next to it is my Belkin Armband. I cut out my own screen protector using WriteRights and used paper iPhone printouts as a template, not the greatest job though

ndriver182
Jul 4, 2007, 06:54 PM
Can anybody with the incase cover measure the exact length, width and thickness measurements with the case on the phone? I'm going to assume the rubber is probably an extra millimeter thick all the way around, which should impact the phones overall size much. How do those of you who have this case like the size with the case on it?

DiamondMac
Jul 5, 2007, 12:30 AM
Doc, could you give me the exact name for your skin/cover thing.

I went to Apple's store but couldn't find it.

Apple!Fre@k
Jul 6, 2007, 01:44 AM
Using a Belkin clear case and next to it is my Belkin Armband. I cut out my own screen protector using WriteRights and used paper iPhone printouts as a template, not the greatest job though

Your DIY screen protector makes the iPhone look like it's made out of cardboard. :p

opticalserenity
Jul 6, 2007, 02:31 AM
Your DIY screen protector makes the iPhone look like it's made out of cardboard. :p

Wow, ouch. Haha...can't say I wasn't thinking the same thing though.

DVNIEL
Jul 6, 2007, 03:18 AM

Hahahaa never thought of it like that. But its real, i swear to you it's real!! =D

I'm glad I did it though, makes wiping off smudges easier

mullman
Jul 6, 2007, 10:19 AM

http://www.orbino.com/store/images/8701_stradablack.jpg

I just ordered one of these as well, but is it not covering the proximity sensor??

Oh well, I will find out soon enough.

EDIT, question answered in email from Orbino:

Hello Grey.

I am Eunice Bishop, Sales Director for Orbino Italy. I am writing to let you know that our Artisans in Italy have closely examined every function of the physical iPhone and are doing the final fitting in Italy with all technical aspects in mind. This gives us the opportunity to make crucial improvements, among which are:

1) A special opening for the infrared sensor above the ear
2) A slim closure at the top of the case to secure the iPhone
3) A special crystal clear removable screen guard that slides over the face of the iPhone

Rest assured that these necessary technical design adjustments will have very little affect on the Strada’s overall beauty and aesthetic. All revisions will be posted on our website within a few days, at which point you will be notified. Our anticipated shipping date from Italy is July 16th and you should receive your shipment soon after.

We pride ourselves on being a leather company that does all of its work in-house. This gives us the opportunity to be responsive to our customers' needs. We welcome your feedback on these and any other adjustments you feel would improve upon the functionality of our products.

If you had any concern, we hope that we have reassured you. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Best regards,

SteveM8
Jul 6, 2007, 02:56 PM
These cases also appear to cover the speaker and mic from all of the pics I have seen. This is the only reason I have not ordered one yet.

iakonafuji
Jul 7, 2007, 01:58 PM
I'm waiting for the Vaja classic cases to release...Until then I have my invisibleshield+slip case :)

TonyBaloney
Jul 7, 2007, 03:12 PM
linked image (http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1186/675494285_f961970d46_b.jpg)

ewww two bars!? :eek: EDGE must be awful...

silentstar
Jul 7, 2007, 07:39 PM
Haha... I have the exact same setup! I love it! The incase black case was $30 at the apple store and the 2pack of crystal clear screen protectors was $15.

Both my girlfriend and I have been using this setup since Friday evening, and we absolutely love it! The case fits über-perfectly and the screen protector is practically invisible (it's a gloss finish just like the glass) and it never affects the touchscreen from what I have noticed.

The best part is, my fear of the phone getting scratched or damaged somehow has never crossed my mind. Before even activating the phone I put the case & screen protector on.

I give this setup two thumbs up!

I got the exact same set up as well and I am extremely happy with it. I was supposed to get the incase rubber case last Thursday when I got the iPhone but the Apple store had sold out. Seems like they've sold a lot of those. The incase protective cover fits perfectly and I don't mind if it adds a little thickness because I know I will drop this phone at some point. That's why I chose a rubber case over a hard case (or leather). The crystal film goes on clear, you can't see it and it is easy to put on and remove. A nice surprise was that it seems that I have reduced smudging by at least 50% if not more with the film on! Has anyone else noticed that? The edge of the film tucks in underneath the edge of the incase so no dust or dirt can get in there. I was very happy about that. I actually like the surface of the film better than the iPhone glass surface. Dragging your finger across it feels better somehow. The only catch about the film is that you ideally have to be inside of NASA's dust free chamber when you apply it. Don't use a terry cloth to clean it, like I did, because that creates tiny little hairs that fly around and attach to the back of the film. I wasted my first one that way. The 2nd one went on perfect, after I had figured that out. Two thumbs up for sure, an awesome combination.

silentstar
Jul 7, 2007, 07:51 PM
Get the ShieldZone protectors. They are the best!!!

One for just screen: http://www.shieldzone.com/item_description/APLIPHONES.html

And the full body (includes screen): http://www.shieldzone.com/iphone-screen-protector

Actually, I got an invisibleSHIELD from Shieldzone for my Nano last year and I'm not super happy about it. You have to wet it to put it on and even though I applied it near perfectly there's a bumpy micro texture on it. Every so slightly but still. The Crystal Film for my iPhone was easier to apply and the result turned out better. Just my opinion though.

jimbot
Jul 7, 2007, 08:57 PM
you guys do realize some of those cases trap heat inside the phone and destroy the life of both the battery and components inside. i'm really starting to believe this phone is indestructible.

i posted this pic in another thread and am posting it here. those aren't scratches, just a little dust.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3656/phoneskl0.jpg

sikkinixx
Jul 7, 2007, 09:07 PM
I hate you all so very....very much *sulks in jealously*

psychofreak
Jul 7, 2007, 09:10 PM
ewww two bars!? :eek: EDGE must be awful...

Airport is on, meaning WiFi :)

Holyghost
Jul 8, 2007, 04:39 PM
Jimbot -

Totally agree - cases are unnecessary and potentially introduce heat dissipation issues. Being a bit on the careful side (neurotic?), I picked up a powersupport crystal film. Although, having seen the scratch the lens demo and talking to friends, this thing is very well designed.

Apple!Fre@k
Jul 8, 2007, 08:52 PM
i posted this pic in another thread and am posting it here. those aren't scratches, just a little dust.

linked image (http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3656/phoneskl0.jpg)

How'd you put new earphones on Apple's cord like that?

SheepNutz
Jul 8, 2007, 09:05 PM
How'd you put new earphones on Apple's cord like that?

I'm guessing those are just covers that go over the original earbuds, but yeah, where did you get those???

damado
Jul 8, 2007, 10:05 PM
I'm guessing those are just covers that go over the original earbuds, but yeah, where did you get those???

He removed the original ones and soldered on the new ones as seen here (http://youtube.com/watch?v=yLzs5aHv3jI).

You can also do them with the Shure E2C and some Sony ones as seen in this thead (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=322358).

Any earbud you can take apart and put back together will work. You need a solder gun and a steady hand though.

SheepNutz
Jul 8, 2007, 10:50 PM
He removed the original ones and soldered on the new ones as seen here (http://youtube.com/watch?v=yLzs5aHv3jI).

You can also do them with the Shure E2C and some Sony ones as seen in this thead (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=322358).

Any earbud you can take apart and put back together will work. You need a solder gun and a steady hand though.

Sweet, we have a nice PACE soldering/desoldering kit at work, and I use it all the time, so this should be fairly simple.

jimbot
Jul 9, 2007, 12:55 AM
it is fairly easy. first time soldering. i did do it before that video, what a quinkydink:D

tjespo22
Jul 10, 2007, 12:17 AM
got rid of my rubber incase
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c278/tjespo22/IMG_3877.jpg

Sobe
Jul 10, 2007, 12:58 AM
those Orbinos are nice!

Sobe
Jul 10, 2007, 04:05 PM
linked image (http://www.orbino.com/store/images/8701_stradablack.jpg)

Just ordered the black calfskin, can't wait.

MacRumorsReader
Jul 10, 2007, 07:17 PM
http://homepage.mac.com/theblackmanfamily/.Public/iPhoneAccessory.png

:D

Has built in uConnect for handsfree operation. I got your voice dialing right here!

uNext
Jul 10, 2007, 08:27 PM
i personally feel like cases overall make any good looking phone look very generic...specially the leather ones yuck

Sobe
Jul 13, 2007, 01:27 PM
For those who might be interested in the Orbino Strada, I (and I assume everyone who has ordered one) got this email today:

Hello Sobe,
>>
>> Please visit the homepage of our website where you can view the revised
>> design of the Strada case (www.orbino.com). We have not updated the
>> pictures of each color because we are completely focused on production.
>> Rest assured every color will be designed as shown on the homepage.
>>
>> The cases are still scheduled to ship from Italy on 7/20. Once they are
>> in my possession, they will ship to you immediately. Unless you
>> specified
>> otherwise, your package will be shipped USPS Priority Mail, which
>> arrives
>> within 2-3 days. You will receive e-mail confirmation with a tracking
>> number.
>>
>> We’re very excited for you to finally receive your case and look forward
>> to your feedback. Thank you for the patience you’ve shown. Should you
>> have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.
>>
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Eunice Bishop
>> Sales Director
>> Orbino Luxury Cases
>> ebishop@orbino.com

So I asked her a follow up question:

You mention the revised design of the strada.
>
> Judging from the pictures on your site, the only difference is a snap
> flap that secures the top of the case over the top of the iPhone.
>
> Are there any other changes I should be aware of?

And she responded:

Hello,

They are definitely subtle changes, which were mainly made to accommodate
technical aspects of the iPhone. Notice the 2nd hole above the earhole.
This allows for the iPhone's proximity sensor. The sides also come up a
little higher for added security. Also, the beltclip strip now allows for
both vertical and horizontal placement.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Eunice

So it sounds pretty nice, especially the beltclip change.

SteveM8
Jul 13, 2007, 05:49 PM
It still appears the Orbino cases, even after their revision does not leave an opening for the speaker or mic at the bottom of the phone, which will render it useless as we all know the volume from the speaker is not the greatest. Now cover it up with leather and see how it sounds.

megfilmworks
Jul 13, 2007, 07:15 PM
you guys do realize some of those cases trap heat inside the phone and destroy the life of both the battery and components inside. i'm really starting to believe this phone is indestructible.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3656/phoneskl0.jpg

What type of earbuds did you splice on? Looks nice.

chemistslime
Jul 14, 2007, 04:39 PM
got rid of my rubber incase
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c278/tjespo22/IMG_3877.jpg

What kind of case is that? Looks nice.

kwjohns
Jul 14, 2007, 05:26 PM
What kind of case is that? Looks nice.

There is the leather folio by Incase.

http://goincase.com/products/detail/leather-folio-es89018

I just purchased the tan colored one. My sister is bringing it by tonight. :cool:

rmpagejr
Sep 15, 2007, 12:04 AM
The Incase Folio I think its called with the belt clip, is the belt clip removable? Buying my iPhone tomorrow and still cant decide between the 8GB and the 4GB, only 600 songs in my itunes library.....

ecks618
Sep 15, 2007, 09:13 AM
Heres my setup:
Shure EC210's with Shure MPA
iSkin Revo
incase Folio-Black

http://lh3.google.com/ecks618/Ruv5qdU-D5I/AAAAAAAAArM/TPQUwlz93h0/DSC02022.JPG

vega07
Sep 15, 2007, 05:42 PM
I have the leather folio by incase. I love it. chic and sexy. but I do wish the belt clip were removable.