PDA

View Full Version : Nothing is funnier than the news

theLimit
Jul 1, 2007, 01:45 PM
Apparently, this guy has lost his grip on reality:

Man beats peacock he says was vampire (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070701/ap_on_fe_st/odd_peacock_attacked;_ylt=Ag.MgjXLsiEM2GnfgxpRDLbMWM0F)

Note: I do not advocate the wanton beating of wildlife, or vampires for that matter. :D

TimJim
Jul 1, 2007, 01:48 PM
what a weirdo...poor little bird :(

SuperCompu2
Jul 1, 2007, 01:54 PM
Good god, that man needs help.

mkrishnan
Jul 1, 2007, 01:57 PM
Sounds schizophrenic to me... :( Strange story, even for Staten Island. :(

xsedrinam
Jul 1, 2007, 02:08 PM
Maybe they should beef up security at NBC coast to coast, since his obvious next move is to go for either Brian Williams or Leno.

theLimit
Jul 1, 2007, 02:23 PM
Sounds schizophrenic to me... :(

Hey! I suffer from schizophrenia and I find that offensive. j/k :D

That said, I would never kill a vampire, they keep the CIA away! :p

killerrobot
Jul 1, 2007, 02:32 PM
I think hallucinogenic might be a better word than schizophrenic ... no telling what they're putting in those whoppers now a days.:)

iToaster
Jul 1, 2007, 02:36 PM
Stomping doesn't kill vampires... Anyways, I guess we can't find all the crazy people roaming the streets trying to kill "vampires." As for the bird, OW!

Ja Di ksw
Jul 1, 2007, 06:50 PM
Now that's a sad story. The guy was in his 20's? My guess is it was just an a** who thought it would be funny, and had no real mental problems (other than being an a**) and didn't actually think it was a vampire.

Poor bird.

OutThere
Jul 1, 2007, 06:59 PM
That is truly a strange story...maybe he thought Buffy would show up and offer herself to him as payment for his brave actions against the vampire underworld? :p

killr_b
Jul 11, 2007, 07:01 AM
mmmm, Buffy. :p

Shouldn't this type of story only get covered by Weekly World News or something??

Abstract
Jul 11, 2007, 07:40 AM
Oh sweet Jesus Lord Almighty.... he saw a peacock!!!! I would have stomped that vampire good......real good. Hmmmph.