PDA

View Full Version : iStyles iPhone skins...cool designs.

jwtseng
Jul 3, 2007, 10:00 PM
Has anyone ordered/received any of these skins??? Lots of neat designs. I just wonder what the quality of the skin is and how it is applied exactly (site says it comes in 3 pieces!)...

http://www.istyles.com/iphone-iphone-skins-c-27_361_379.html

Cybergypsy
Jul 4, 2007, 11:51 PM
Has anyone ordered/received any of these skins??? Lots of neat designs. I just wonder what the quality of the skin is and how it is applied exactly (site says it comes in 3 pieces!)...

http://www.istyles.com/iphone-iphone-skins-c-27_361_379.htmlT used these skins on my macbook and my razr...macstyle.com take a look there the are great... my old red on in pictured in action!

DiamondMac
Jul 5, 2007, 12:35 AM
Will wait until my college gets one up :apple:

ollie3856
Jul 5, 2007, 01:01 AM
would love to hear a review from anyone who gets one of these, have read conflicting reports of their products 'bonding' with ipods in the past and am curious to see how it'll handle the curves of the ipod, but definitely interested

Malakas07
Jul 5, 2007, 08:21 AM
are you serious these things look like garbage. They don't even have ones that represent Apple as a company.
Why would you destroy the elegance, prestige and a well-engineered product with an ugly and cheap case?

Don't reduce Apple's iPhone to the Motorola Razr level.
That's like accessorizing a newly purchased Ferrari with cigarette lighter fans, Bi-Color racing seat covers and any other cheaply made clutter you can find.

Hopefully Apple put into the warranty fine print " Use of overly cheap, tacky and cliché iPhone covers will void warranty indefinitely. "

mediaprodguy
Jul 5, 2007, 11:20 AM
why would you want to "13 yr old school girl-ify" your iphone?

its not a razr for petes sake.....

please .... dont rape your iphones!

ollie3856
Jul 5, 2007, 05:43 PM
whoa...slow down there sally, what if someone wants to protect their $650 iphone from scratching without adding any bulk (yes, i've read the 'iphone invincible to scratching' threads, along with the 'my iphone is already scratched to *****' threads)? One of these skins is black which I think looks absolutely fine. No need to jump down anyone's throat for asking a question. :rolleyes:

mangoface
Jul 5, 2007, 11:33 PM
I'll be pickin up a few of those skins real soon-

--Mango--