PDA

View Full Version : The world's fastest iPod stand & iSight tripod

AppleMatt
Jul 18, 2003, 01:14 PM
I actually think that title is quite funny, MacMice have released a G5 style iPod stand.

I don't have an iPod and I don't have a G5. So I won't be getting one then.

:(

http://www.macmice.com/

They also have some iSight stands, seem quite good actually, but I don't have an iSight either :(

AppleMatt

PHARAOHk
Jul 18, 2003, 01:23 PM
one of the most annoying things about the older ipods is having to plug it in all the time. Why would you get rid of your cradle for that?

(((k)))

MacManDan
Jul 18, 2003, 01:26 PM
LoL .. at least they are being creative "The world's fastest iPod stand" .. thats pretty good.

I must say though .. since the style of the iPod stand doesn't match the iPod .. I'm just gonna stick to my standard dock and my Speckproducts iPod Skin.

Maybe one of these days when/if I get an iSight I'll take another look at those iSight stands.. we'll see though ;)

AppleMatt
Jul 18, 2003, 01:29 PM
I woudn't buy it even if I had an iPod (I do have an alu 12" PowerBook though), because I know that no matter how well it's made I would somehow manage to find the one sharp piece of metal and drag the iPod across it.

I've been looking at the iSight stands though, they are actually really good. I think it's time to shell out for an iSight and get a few...

AppleMatt

Mr. Anderson
Jul 18, 2003, 01:30 PM
iPod stand?

If anything that's more of a cheese grater than the G5! :D

What were they thinking?

D