Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Stelliform

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 21, 2002
I think their mother was a hamster, and their father smelt of elderberries. :p

Attachments

• nothreats.jpg
    nothreats.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 538

Sir Furry Mark

macrumors newbie
Jul 2, 2003
Out in the sticks...
Don't get complacent - we have just been laying out some new little white picket fences for our shrubberies. :cool:

Just need to work out where we put our coconut shells and we will be after you again... :rolleyes:

Ni! :D

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
As we all know, things fluctuate, but its nice knowing that we're getting farther from you every day! :D

Be careful who you taunt.....

D

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
Originally posted by Sir Furry Mark
Don't get complacent - we have just been laying out some new little white picket fences for our shrubberies. :cool:

Just need to work out where we put our coconut shells and we will be after you again... :rolleyes:

So in conclusion -- Run, Run away.

:p

Vlade

macrumors 6502a
Feb 2, 2003
Meadville, PA
Cool, were back up to what we should be! unfortunately I don't have a good monty python quote to say right now, or a smart comment in the monty accent.

Stelliform

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 21, 2002
Originally posted by Sir Furry Mark

I was wondering if you guys were still out there. Thanks for the taunting! It seems to have done a world of good for our team!

pEZ

macrumors 6502
Feb 2, 2003
Madison, Wisconsin
Our points have been so inconsistent lately, i don't know if those stats are doing too well right now. Just keep folding, hopefully the jumps will just iron out over time - and hopefully at a nice 10,000 a day?

Stelliform

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 21, 2002
Originally posted by pEZ
Our points have been so inconsistent lately, i don't know if those stats are doing too well right now. Just keep folding, hopefully the jumps will just iron out over time - and hopefully at a nice 10,000 a day?

Yep, with my move I am way off on points. I have to get almost all of my machines back on-line. I have started a couple today. We really have some quick new blood on the team.

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Well, I've been rendering a lot lately, so I've not been producing that much :(

But I'm small potatoes anyway. Sometime soon I'll be back up and adding my small bit...

D

bertinman

macrumors 6502
Jul 24, 2002
Davis, CA
Originally posted by Vlade
Uh... we are down to 5K a day, whats going on... we will be passed in no time :(

well i got toasted... and I dont have time to set the comps up again. the blaster virus hit the lab after all and no one was there to save it...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.