Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Vlade

macrumors 6502a
Feb 2, 2003
Meadville, PA
I don't know, but Rower is making it up! If we can get both of them folding again we can probably get into the yellow again.

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
They've probably been resetting all the machines in the lab for the start of term. Maybe they've been shifted from mc68k to Rower since they're all the same machines. :)

Rower_CPU

Moderator emeritus
Oct 5, 2001
San Diego, CA
mc68k and I have swapped labs - I'm now getting credit for the PCs and him for the Macs.

You guys will have to ask him what he's doing with them, though. ;)

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
Originally posted by bousozoku
They've probably been resetting all the machines in the lab for the start of term. Maybe they've been shifted from mc68k to Rower since they're all the same machines. :)

Maybe Rower's Machines have finally been re-connected to the internet?

But that would mean low points and a ton of points being droped every 1-3 days... in a cyclic relationship...

:(

But if he did change the machines over.... we have a problem... they are outputting alot worse then before

edit: Damnit Rower!

Posted while I was posting.

bertinman

macrumors 6502
Jul 24, 2002
Davis, CA
Originally posted by Rower_CPU
mc68k and I have swapped labs - I'm now getting credit for the PCs and him for the Macs.

He IS alive!

been awhile ;) :p.

Glad you are back!

(oh yeah, I snooped and went to your website... happy birthday! :))

bertinman

macrumors 6502
Jul 24, 2002
Davis, CA

GAH! you are going to pass me now! just realized this!

bertinman

macrumors 6502
Jul 24, 2002
Davis, CA
Originally posted by Vlade
:p

You know what that means... Get more PCS!!!

I added 15 P4 2.8s today, but they are setup to only fold for a small amount of the time...

Rower, you've got some time to pass me, but I won't go down easy! Silver is my favorite color and I plan to stay in second to keep it! :D

(oo competition is good :))

Raven

macrumors newbie
Feb 18, 2003

He is doing RC5 for xlr8yourmac. Thats why he wanted the Macs :D

Vlade

macrumors 6502a
Feb 2, 2003
Meadville, PA
Originally posted by bertinman
I added 15 P4 2.8s today, but they are setup to only fold for a small amount of the time...

Rower, you've got some time to pass me, but I won't go down easy! Silver is my favorite color and I plan to stay in second to keep it! :D

(oo competition is good :))

Nice, how much time will they fold, that could be some nice extra points :)

Plutronics

macrumors member
Aug 6, 2003
Illinois
I Finished a 9 Pointer this morning on the QS at 230am and am 3% into a 71 Pointer! Also Working on a 52 on the B&W and a 72 on the iMac, both finishing about tuesday ! I should have a 4th mac folding later today and my Pismo hopefully by Tuesday !

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.