PDA

View Full Version : Kansas is "damn flat"


crenz
Jul 22, 2003, 01:57 PM
A scientific study from my favourite scientific journal proves that Kansas is indeed flatter than a pancake.

http://www.improbable.com/airchives/paperair/volume9/v9i3/kansas.html

;)

Flowbee
Jul 22, 2003, 02:49 PM
I don't believe it. I'm with the National Pancake Association, and I am here to tell you that *nothing* is flatter than a pancake (or more delicious). Those Kansans have gone too far now...
:mad:

MrMacMan
Jul 22, 2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Flowbee
I don't believe it. I'm with the National Pancake Association, and I am here to tell you that *nothing* is flatter than a pancake (or more delicious). Those Kansans have gone too far now...
:mad:

How can you possibly blame it on them, a sheet of paper is flat, not a pancake, you can have lumps, ridges, crevices in a pancake unlike a state.

zimv20
Jul 22, 2003, 03:28 PM
my two-dimensional universe is flatter than all your "flat" three-dimensional items.

MrMacMan
Jul 22, 2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by zimv20
my two-dimensional universe is flatter than all your "flat" three-dimensional items.

Maybe so, but my old nitendo pwns your 2 dimensional world. :D

mymemory
Jul 22, 2003, 04:40 PM
I saw a girl once whos breast, I bet, was even flatter than Kansas.

MrMacMan
Jul 22, 2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by mymemory
I saw a girl once whos breast, I bet, was even flatter than Kansas.

I don't know, if they had a nipple it would probably couldn't be flatter. :cool:


I mean this news just proves a fact already stated.

Flowbee
Jul 22, 2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by mymemory
I saw a girl once whos breast, I bet, was even flatter than Kansas.

You shouldn't be looking at girls that young. :confused:

Flowbee
Jul 22, 2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by MrMacman
How can you possibly blame it on them, a sheet of paper is flat, not a pancake, you can have lumps, ridges, crevices in a pancake unlike a state.

You're obviously an anti-pancake extremist who'll stop at nothing to spread your pro-Kansas, pro-paper agenda.

bennetsaysargh
Jul 22, 2003, 08:24 PM
you anti-pancakers!! argh!
lol:p
that's really funny.
i am now officially pro-pancake and anti-anti-pancake!

mymemory
Jul 22, 2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Flowbee
You shouldn't be looking at girls that young. :confused:


Noooo, she wasn't young:rolleyes:

Flowbee
Jul 22, 2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by bennetsaysargh

i am now officially pro-pancake and anti-anti-pancake!

Welcome to the Brotherhood!

e-coli
Jul 22, 2003, 10:23 PM
I'm from the Crepe Corps. We would like to adamanltly state the we feel marginalized having not been asked to take part in this test.

Jerry Spoon
Jul 22, 2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by mymemory
Noooo, she wasn't young:rolleyes:
You shouldn't be looking at girls who have had that many children then.;)

MrMacMan
Jul 22, 2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Flowbee
You're obviously an anti-pancake extremist who'll stop at nothing to spread your pro-Kansas, pro-paper agenda.

HA! How could you Call me an extremist!

Originally posted by bennetsaysargh
you anti-pancakers!! argh!
lol:p
that's really funny.
i am now officially pro-pancake and anti-anti-pancake!

And I am Pro-Pancake also, but also anti-anti-Kansas.

Look I think Paper is the only true flat substance.

Originally posted by mymemory
Noooo, she wasn't young:rolleyes:
Oh, okay. :thinks:
Our Countries have different standars... how old? :eek:

bennetsaysargh
Jul 22, 2003, 11:18 PM
paper is the ultimate flat 3D object, yet not nearly as thin as the thickest 2D shape:p