PDA

View Full Version : Help Picking Colors for a Vaja Case

Slevin
Jul 22, 2007, 08:25 PM
I just ordered a Vaja classic urbano pouch (the horizonal holster) I currently have on order it in black as the main color and honey peach as the secondary color. I was wondering if anyone else had a suggestion on the colors. I would like to keep black as the main color but is honey peach a good secondary color?

What else would you sugest. The one with the most votes wins. SO post your choices. Thanks

MyJelleo
Jul 23, 2007, 02:54 AM
Go black. It goes with everything.

hotsauce
Jul 23, 2007, 08:36 AM
Wirelessly posted (Apple Communication Device: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/1A543a Safari/419.3)

I just ordered a Vaja classic urbano pouch (the horizonal holster) I currently have on order it in black as the main color and honey peach as the secondary color. I was wondering if anyone else had a suggestion on the colors. I would like to keep black as the main color but is honey peach a good secondary color?

What else would you sugest. The one with the most votes wins. SO post your choices. Thanks

You will get green because that is my favorite color. Soon to be our favorite color.

rdrr
Jul 23, 2007, 09:29 AM
Why not the retro pouch with black (main)/monk robe (stripe)...

Jul 25, 2007, 01:59 AM
I like the main color black and a highlight color of red blue or green

CD3660
Aug 2, 2007, 07:53 PM
Black, black, black.

carman63
Aug 3, 2007, 05:17 AM

I was going to buy a vertical Urbano but they've removed that model from their web site :(

Monk robe would be a good 2nd color for your case. I was going to order monk robe/friar brown myself.

andrewjnyc
Aug 3, 2007, 08:06 AM
I've had my black iVolution since Monday, and it is just pimper than pimp. An incredibly cool-looking case that provides a grip that makes the phone so much easier to work with--it just melts into your hand.Go for it--but it's gotta be black.