PDA

View Full Version : iPhone in-car idea!

aweber5389
Jul 25, 2007, 01:12 PM
I had an ideas as I was driving to work today, some one make a stand you can mount it in your car so horizontal so you can use the cool cover flow mode while driving, all you would need is some type or clip like they have for XM radios and GPS system any else think this is a good idea?

cheffi
Feb 27, 2009, 10:19 AM
I had an ideas as I was driving to work today, some one make a stand you can mount it in your car so horizontal so you can use the cool cover flow mode while driving, all you would need is some type or clip like they have for XM radios and GPS system any else think this is a good idea?

Coverflow is only active if you use indirect connections to your head unit. if you use a version where the headunit can control your iphone... screwed :)

maps works great while driving, but everything else isn't that nice when horizontal (like the homescreen for example ;))

rdowns
Feb 27, 2009, 10:21 AM
That's just what we need, more drivers staring at a 3" screen trying to pick out a song and not paying attention to their driving.

eyemacg5
Feb 28, 2009, 06:16 AM

No.