Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aweber5389

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 13, 2007
I had an ideas as I was driving to work today, some one make a stand you can mount it in your car so horizontal so you can use the cool cover flow mode while driving, all you would need is some type or clip like they have for XM radios and GPS system any else think this is a good idea?

cheffi

macrumors newbie
Jan 6, 2009
I had an ideas as I was driving to work today, some one make a stand you can mount it in your car so horizontal so you can use the cool cover flow mode while driving, all you would need is some type or clip like they have for XM radios and GPS system any else think this is a good idea?

Coverflow is only active if you use indirect connections to your head unit. if you use a version where the headunit can control your iphone... screwed :)

maps works great while driving, but everything else isn't that nice when horizontal (like the homescreen for example ;))

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
That's just what we need, more drivers staring at a 3" screen trying to pick out a song and not paying attention to their driving.

eyemacg5

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2006
Derbyshire, England

No.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.