PDA

View Full Version : apple bt headset in orange county?

rroback
Jul 27, 2007, 10:29 PM
Called all the apple stores, and at&t stores, and they all seem to act very clueless. I can't even seem to understand if they've actually had any in. Has anyone down here got one?

siurpeeman
Jul 27, 2007, 10:30 PM
i went to the brea mall earlier in the week (tuesday) looking for it, but they didn't have any. and yeah, they "had no idea" when they were expecting them. i figure i can wait a bit for a bt headset.

imwoblin
Jul 27, 2007, 10:50 PM
Picked mine up at the Apple store in Mission Viejo (Shops) Monday. I just walked in and asked if they had any BT headsets and the guy walked in the back and came out with one.

rroback
Jul 30, 2007, 11:51 PM
I've still been searching. called mission viejo, fashion island, spectrum, and south coast a bunch last week and today, and no dice. anyone had any luck?

jecapaga
Jul 31, 2007, 01:18 AM
I've still been searching. called mission viejo, fashion island, spectrum, and south coast a bunch last week and today, and no dice. anyone had any luck?

I went to fashion island saturday at 7:05 and the whole place was closed down. who closes an outdoor mall during the summer in so cal at 7pm? lame.

siurpeeman
Jul 31, 2007, 01:19 AM
I went to fashion island saturday at 7:05 and the whole place was closed down. who closes an outdoor mall during the summer in so cal at 7pm? lame.

fashion island has always closed at 7p on saturdays. that's newport beach for you.

rroback
Jul 31, 2007, 05:54 PM
so I'm guessing no luck with the apple headset for anyone else? I'm tempted to go jawbone, but I want to at least see the apple in person..