PDA

View Full Version : Switch Music Question

natalie
Jul 29, 2003, 07:10 PM
okay...i am kind of new i just have a question for now...you know how there was a contest for the switch ads on here...and i know there have been people out there who have created their switch ads...i have a question on the music being used...can we use the music that was provided on here, or is it copywritten? i know it is...reason is because we created some switch ads for a project at school, and i was wondering if we could use that music, or is there anywhere i can get something saying that i can use that music? just wondering...help would be appreciated...thanks:)
~natalie~:) ...:confused:help would be appreciated...thanks:)

iJon
Jul 29, 2003, 08:10 PM
to tell you the truth i dont think anyone really cares. i cant see why they would. i would just use it. apple legal isnt gonna come after you unless your the one making buymusic's ads with that music or something.

iJon

Mr. Anderson
Jul 29, 2003, 08:13 PM
The music is for anyone - you know where to get it? Its archived, but a search would easily get you the link if its still available.

Good luck.

D

natalie
Jul 29, 2003, 10:19 PM
thanks...no, i was just wondering, because our teacher is requiring us to turn it in w/evidence that it is not either copywritten or something that says we are able to use it...