PDA

View Full Version : Placed my order for iPod touch

Boika
Sep 6, 2007, 12:19 AM
Just went to the apple store today to put my order in for the new ipod touch. I ordered the 8gb one and ill have it by the end of the month =] yaaay hehehe. I also purchased the ihome 2go (docking charger, speakers and alarm clock) for it. So i cant wait, i loved the iphone but i prefer to have an ipod and a separate phone so i am happy apple brought out something that has everything an iphone has (minus sms and calling, oh an the camera) =] Ill ansew any questions you want to know about it when i get it. Thanks!

stekerrod
Sep 6, 2007, 12:44 AM
i've done the same....i've got mine on order and the email confirmation said ship by the 28th! the classic didnt offer much different to the old 5G i used to have for me to want one and i aint a fan of the colours it's available in!

Zwhaler
Sep 6, 2007, 12:50 AM
I'm in the same boat - I ordered the 16gig tonight! Its shipping the 28th like yours, coming the 2nd of October!

Boika
Sep 6, 2007, 01:28 AM
Yaaay! I ordered mine in from the apple store in town. i hope they call me immediately when it arrives. Or i wont be very happy :P

shadowmoses
Sep 6, 2007, 02:47 AM
Ordered my 8gb last night scheduled to ship 28th. Hopefully they will start going out a bit earlier:)

queshy
Sep 6, 2007, 02:51 AM
Bah! mine only delivers like oct 8-11 or something. I hope they ship sooner...:)

kingkombucha
Sep 6, 2007, 03:31 AM
I'm in the UK. I ordered my 8gig ipod touch earlier. On my order confirmation email, it says that they estimate my order to be shipped on or before 11 Sep, 2007.

It goes on to say:

We estimate your order will be delivered to your shipping address on or before 12 Sep, 2007 - 13 Sep, 2007.

NOTE: Please note that these dates are estimated lead-times only. Your order will not ship until all items are available. Once your order has dispatched, you will receive a Dispatch Notification email, which will provide you with detailed delivery information.

Now I don't know if the UK is getting theirs sooner or if this is a mistake but it certainly surprised me!

Could I be surfing the net on my ipod touch here in the UK this time next week?

-KK