Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

k91191

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 7, 2007
Boston
My brother's first gen Nano's headphones don't emit sound from the left speaker anymore. I was wondering if he could go to the Apple Store and they'd give him new ones. I've heard of people doing it, but his warranty is expired. Will that affect anything?

Zwhaler

macrumors 604
Jun 10, 2006
This type of thing is kind of an unwritten law, even though the Apple store is technically not supposed to give you new ones, often times they will. One time, I went there to ask for a replacement, and they didnt even say anything, just handed me the phones and moved on to the next customer.

macfanboy

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2007
This type of thing is kind of an unwritten law, even though the Apple store is technically not supposed to give you new ones, often times they will. One time, I went there to ask for a replacement, and they didnt even say anything, just handed me the phones and moved on to the next customer.

ditto

MAYBL8R

macrumors member
Jun 5, 2007
I've heard "lifetime warranty" mentioed about apple headphones. I've had 2 pair replaced, without any questions..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.