PDA

View Full Version : so about the ipods, nano, classic, and ESPECIALLY touch

bluedoggiant
Sep 8, 2007, 04:17 PM
why didnt them ipods come with radios???? such a classic thing to come with a music player, nano and classic are excused, but sumthing like the touch?... im ashamed at apple, getting the ipod classic 80GB silver

AirborneAngel
Sep 8, 2007, 04:21 PM
Because

Here (http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?mco=B9EC42BD&nplm=MA070G/C)

Apple gets the extra $50 for selling the external radio, plus the new iPods are already packed to the brim with stuff. I would sacrifice a radio for the features and space.

Xavier
Sep 8, 2007, 04:21 PM
Why get an iPod to listen to radio? Thats what i get a 10 dollar crappy radio for.

I get an iPod for my iTunes. Radio is for the car

mithykal
Sep 8, 2007, 04:23 PM
why didnt them ipods come with radios???? such a classic thing to come with a music player, nano and classic are excused, but sumthing like the touch?... im ashamed at apple, getting the ipod classic 80GB silver

because imo the iPod is about personalising your music collection, there is nothing personal about a public radio sation, with iPod you choose your music when and what you listen to.
Ok radio is good to get news, but what about TV which everyone now has....

psychofreak
Sep 8, 2007, 04:27 PM
Why get an iPod to listen to radio? Thats what i get a 10 dollar crappy radio for.

I get an iPod for my iTunes. Radio is for the car

I'd like radio built in. Would be great for the small-capacity Nano because 8GB isn't enough for many people to cover enough music for enough moods...

OrangeCuse44
Sep 8, 2007, 06:03 PM
whats...a...radio...?

bluedoggiant
Sep 8, 2007, 06:06 PM
whats...a...radio...?

its a machine that picks up signals from a station, can be music, or news, even weather, its in ur car... if u have one, are you seriously telling me you dont know what a radio is?

EricNau
Sep 8, 2007, 06:09 PM
its a machine that picks up signals from a station, can be music, or news, even weather, its in ur car... if u have one, are you seriously telling me you dont know what a radio is?
I'm sure it was a joke ...are you seriously telling me you didn't get it?

;) :p

bluedoggiant
Sep 8, 2007, 06:12 PM
I'm sure it was a joke ...are you seriously telling me you didn't get it?

;) :p

thats wat i first thot, but then i didnt want to be mean or anything, so i just explained it :)