PDA

View Full Version : I have an ipod touch

benlee
Sep 13, 2007, 06:38 PM
I just got home with my ipod touch 16GB. Setting it up now!

tcrab
Sep 13, 2007, 07:03 PM
Awesome!

10th Wonder
Sep 13, 2007, 07:19 PM
I just got home with my ipod touch 16GB. Setting it up now!

post some pics please if you got the time.

jmack549
Sep 13, 2007, 07:21 PM
Yeah, would love to see some pics as well. Can't get enough pictures of this thing.

Cache
Sep 13, 2007, 07:26 PM
Wait, what the? How?! Get me one too! :P

jmack549
Sep 13, 2007, 07:28 PM
Wait, what the? How?! Get me one too! :P

For some unknown reason a lot of stores got them in today. No one knows why!

benlee
Sep 13, 2007, 07:55 PM
sorry it is photobooth

Steven.nevets
Sep 13, 2007, 08:05 PM
sorry it is photobooth

:O:O:O WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO IT!!!!!!

seriously, those pictures hurt me deep down inside. i hope you put a pillow underneath. and had your secret invisible friend holding it. otherwise, you should give it to me. I can keep it safe for you, ok?

caMi
Sep 13, 2007, 08:06 PM
sorry it is photobooth

First iPod taken to the gallows.

know-it-all5
Sep 13, 2007, 08:09 PM
i am sooo wishing i was u right now... post some first impressions if u can.

TimJim
Sep 13, 2007, 08:10 PM
thats awesome. have fun.

benlee
Sep 13, 2007, 08:10 PM
:O:O:O WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO IT!!!!!!

seriously, those pictures hurt me deep down inside. i hope you put a pillow underneath. and had your secret invisible friend holding it. otherwise, you should give it to me. I can keep it safe for you, ok?

Actually the USB is really snug it doesnt have the release tabs on it like the old ones im typing this on my iPod I can't believe we finally got an iPod with wifi.sorry I scared you with the pics man

i am sooo wishing i was u right now... post some first impressions if u can.

first impression are the display is amazing right done to the green battery icon on the home screen. Syncing is pretty easy but it seems to me that the wifi is a little slow. It is a lot easier to type on it than I thought it was going to be. The box is evensweet

The Stig
Sep 13, 2007, 08:17 PM
sorry it is photobooth

IT'S DEAD!!! OF MY GOD YOU KILL A IPOD TOUCH!!! YOU JUST LET IT HANG THERE!!! YOU MONSTER!!!

The Stig

benlee
Sep 13, 2007, 08:21 PM
anyone know how to test the speed of wifi that doesnt require flash?

Its not dead. Stop. Its not a nuclear warhead. I have faith in Chinese assembly line workers and their usb cables.

sikkinixx
Sep 13, 2007, 08:23 PM
you lucky lucky boy :p

Would you be able to check how Safari handles hotmail/gmail? On another thread one guy scared me by saying that you can't input in every field kinda deal leading me to think that it's a crippled web browser. I hope it's not the case :D

compuguy1088
Sep 13, 2007, 08:24 PM
sorry it is photobooth

Yea, I wouldn't hold it like that, the dock connector isn't going to like that! :eek:

benlee
Sep 13, 2007, 08:31 PM
you lucky lucky boy :p

Would you be able to check how Safari handles hotmail/gmail? On another thread one guy scared me by saying that you can't input in every field kinda deal leading me to think that it's a crippled web browser. I hope it's not the case :D

No problem with yahoomail so I cant see why gmail/hotmail wouldnt work

havent run into any fields i couldnt type in.

sikkinixx
Sep 13, 2007, 08:37 PM
gravy :D you made my afternoon