PDA

View Full Version : hesitant to bring out the touch

dukebound85
Sep 20, 2007, 08:23 PM
anybody else think that the touch is too cool to take out of their pocket for fear people will want to see it?

i know i do lol. just wish i could change volume without having to pull it out

Arisian
Sep 20, 2007, 08:24 PM
i know the feeling, i really do

thatsmyaibo
Sep 20, 2007, 08:29 PM
Hell...you have taken it a step farther than me. I won't even put it in my pocket. I'm waiting for a case.

clevin
Sep 20, 2007, 08:30 PM
its human natural, I know I was afraid people touch my new stuff when I got them.... all the time, when i got my MB, when I got my mac mini, when I got my T|X, when I got my Touch (just returned to BB), when I got my HoMM V disks, etc, etc

once you put a protector on,. and after a month, it will go away.

Hell...you have taken it a step farther than me. I won't even put it in my pocket. I'm waiting for a case.
my suggestion, leave the front sticker on, buy a cheap screen protector for the back, thats it.

Roessnakhan
Sep 20, 2007, 08:32 PM
I guess it would be safer to buy something like the iPod nano or classic since almost everyone and their mother has a regular iPod now - touch gives it added steal-ability.

clevin
Sep 20, 2007, 08:36 PM
I guess it would be safer to buy something like the iPod nano or classic since almost everyone and their mother has a regular iPod now - touch gives it added steal-ability.

apple has greater than 60% profit on nano, last time they had that big a margin on a new product, they dropped the price by 33% in 2 months....

Vikinguy
Sep 20, 2007, 08:51 PM
You guys are jerks. I can't find one anywhere!

gkarris
Sep 20, 2007, 08:54 PM
You guys are jerks. I can't find one anywhere!

At least the one you'll end up with won't have a bad screen...

Roessnakhan
Sep 20, 2007, 09:03 PM
apple has greater than 60% profit on nano, last time they had that big a margin on a new product, they dropped the price by 33% in 2 months....

What does that have to do with theft?

clevin
Sep 20, 2007, 09:06 PM
What does that have to do with theft?

aww, this discussion has something to do with theft?

dukebound85
Sep 20, 2007, 09:18 PM

i was going to do that but heck figured id just use it. i mean the glass is like scratch proof and the back well is just the back lol

i do make sure it is the only thing in that pocket though