PDA

View Full Version : HP 5150 inkjets gone?

buckuxc
Aug 28, 2003, 09:56 PM
hey all,

Ok, Apple is officially driving me nuts. Maybe not as nuts as some people, but still. I've been in the batter's box for getting a powerbook for a while now. I was all ready to jump on board and get myself a 15"er despite the lack of a couple of key features (i.e. Airport Extreme most notably) when I read rumors about upgrades. I really wanted to catch the buy a bundle, get a bundle back deal by purchasing the $99 HP 5150 printer and an iPod along with the PB. Well, I've been patiently waiting for the upgrade to the 15" and still nothing.

And now the kicker. Under the buy a bundle deal, the $99 HP is no longer an option. The cheapest one is the $149 all in one, which I don't need. The 5150 is still available under the next promotion down, for just the printers, so what gives?

Should I / Can I hold out til the upgrade and still get this rebate? If I select the HP 5150 from the other list, is my rebate going to be for $300 or am I going to get screwed? or is it all hopeless and I should have just purchased it all a month ago? Any ideas?

Thanks

sps

jlambert
Aug 29, 2003, 01:02 PM
I called them on this earlier as I too had a question. All I know is you have to buy everything in one order.