PDA

View Full Version : iPod nano or iPod classic

kevinti2004
Oct 9, 2007, 01:21 AM
I am thinking to get the new ipod nano, but if I add 50 dollars then i get the 80 gb iPod classic. can anyone who has the new nano tell me how is it? how about iPod classic?

EricNau
Oct 9, 2007, 01:25 AM
Based on my experience, the nanos last longer, and for that reason alone, I would buy the nano.

As a bonus, you also have the option of using Nike+ with the nano.

Scarlet Fever
Oct 9, 2007, 01:26 AM
Now that the new nano has a big screen, the only differences between them are cost, size, battery life and capacity.

So when you think of which one to buy, consider how much stuff you have now, and if battery life is important. They are both awesome devices, but if you have more than 8 GB of media, the nano isn't for you.

kevinti2004
Oct 9, 2007, 02:02 AM
true!! i was thinking get ipod classic 80 g for the extra capacity, but all my friends with ipod they told me they didnt even use half of the space..

mickhyperion
Oct 9, 2007, 02:11 AM
Even with a seemingly limited capacity such as 8gb, there is no reason you can't switch out your media at anytime. Change your music and movie selections while it's charging, once a week or once a day or however often you feel like it. Unless you NEED to carry your entire collection all the time, go with the size, convenience, and cool factor of the nano. A full ipod is very bulky (read: geeky) by comparison.

kevinti2004
Oct 9, 2007, 02:46 AM
Even with a seemingly limited capacity such as 8gb, there is no reason you can't switch out your media at anytime. Change your music and movie selections while it's charging, once a week or once a day or however often you feel like it. Unless you NEED to carry your entire collection all the time, go with the size, convenience, and cool factor of the nano. A full ipod is very bulky (read: geeky) by comparison.

Thanks!!!