View Full Version : Connecting computer speakers to 360...which adapter?

Oct 19, 2007, 10:34 PM
I'm trying 2 hook up my computer speakers to my xbox 360 (I have the vga adapter thing for my monitor). Split from the vga cable is another cable with 2 ends, one red, and one white...i think they are ac cables or something.

Basically I need some kind of adapter that will switch the white and red cables to an rca so i can plug them in....I found a picture of one in the link below, but i dont know what its called...Please help, and thanks!!!

Oct 19, 2007, 10:41 PM
Those are Male 1/8" to Female RCA adaptors. Any electronics store will have them for real cheap. That first picture especially. The second picture is a cable so it will be more expensive. Good luck.

Oct 19, 2007, 11:06 PM
much appreciated