1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Connecting computer speakers to 360...which adapter?

Discussion in 'Mac Peripherals' started by Wallace86, Oct 19, 2007.

  1. macrumors regular

    I'm trying 2 hook up my computer speakers to my xbox 360 (I have the vga adapter thing for my monitor). Split from the vga cable is another cable with 2 ends, one red, and one white...i think they are ac cables or something.

    Basically I need some kind of adapter that will switch the white and red cables to an rca so i can plug them in....I found a picture of one in the link below, but i dont know what its called...Please help, and thanks!!!
  2. macrumors 6502a


    Those are Male 1/8" to Female RCA adaptors. Any electronics store will have them for real cheap. That first picture especially. The second picture is a cable so it will be more expensive. Good luck.
  3. macrumors regular

    much appreciated

Share This Page