PDA

View Full Version : Ipod 30gb Video to Ipod touch

macornomac
Oct 27, 2007, 03:26 PM
Hey guys just wanted to know some things. I have the 30gb ipod video now. I was thinking of maybe getting the ipod touch. Is it possible to transfer all my crap from the ipod 30gb to the new ipod touch. Also don't have much on the 30 gb maybe less then 1gb. Thanks guys.

Willis
Oct 27, 2007, 03:54 PM
Well... if you plug the iPod Touch into your computer, iTunes will put all the stuff on there like it did for your iPod...

aethelbert
Oct 27, 2007, 04:23 PM
If it's on your computer (the one you sync your current iPod to), then it will also sync to another iPod. Easy as cake, pie, chicken, or any other good food that you may prefer.

macornomac
Oct 27, 2007, 04:51 PM
Well none of the stuff is on my macbook. Haha what I usually do is get the songs to my itunes then transfer to my ipod. Then I delete it all in itunes. So all on my ipod. Just wanted to know if I could transfer from an ipod to an ipod.

Willis
Oct 27, 2007, 05:11 PM
I dont understand how thats actually possible with the way you're doing it but...

I think theres 3rd party software out there that lets you rip whats on your iPod to your HDD. I guess you can do that and then sync it back to the Touch..

Shoesy
Oct 27, 2007, 05:18 PM
Well none of the stuff is on my macbook. Haha what I usually do is get the songs to my itunes then transfer to my ipod. Then I delete it all in itunes. So all on my ipod. Just wanted to know if I could transfer from an ipod to an ipod.

Thats really not a good idea.

The Toon Master
Oct 27, 2007, 05:55 PM

Thats really not a good idea.

Ya, that is

I run my Nano like that, But i guess try highlighting the music, and put it in library i guess

macornomac
Oct 27, 2007, 06:06 PM
Well I never keep any of the songs on my macbook because I just want the free HD space. Plus I never listen to the songs on the macbook. So why keep it on there right? haha it's just me.