PDA

View Full Version : Griffin iPod Touch Clear Acrylic Case Available!

JHacker
Oct 29, 2007, 05:22 PM
I've been waiting for the Griffin iPod Touch clear shell case to be available for a while, and it's finally available for order on their website! I placed my order and I'm really excited. Here's the link:

http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/iclear#

Sorry if this was posted already, I didn't see anything about it.

-J

derryquinn
Oct 29, 2007, 05:27 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maximus96
Oct 29, 2007, 06:13 PM
i wonder how long till the ripoffs start showing up on ebay...

is this case like the clear hard plastic cases for the Razr phones? I had one of those when I had the razr and it tends to trap alot of dust under the cover. Will this be similar?

CrockettGTO
Oct 29, 2007, 09:14 PM
i wonder how long till the ripoffs start showing up on ebay...

is this case like the clear hard plastic cases for the Razr phones? I had one of those when I had the razr and it tends to trap alot of dust under the cover. Will this be similar?

I don't think so. It looks like it has a peel screen protector and doesn't seal the touch screen inside.
I am thinking about getting the Reflect

Pared
Oct 29, 2007, 09:33 PM
FINALLY!! Placed my order.

Axl Rose
Oct 29, 2007, 09:53 PM
I was gonna get this but they took so long so i got the vaja case and a skin for the screen.:)

voodoo411
Oct 30, 2007, 01:07 AM
i have a clear case which i ordered on ebay. it came with screen protector, belt clip... etc...
but its a cheap plastic case. it fits the touch, but 1 of the 4 clips on the sides already broken when i opened the package. so the case isnt completely close at 1 corner where the broken clip is. im gonna get the griffin one

Dublo7
Oct 30, 2007, 07:32 AM
Shipping to Australia is 70 dollars. You have to be ****ing joking.

CrockettGTO
Nov 3, 2007, 08:31 PM
Picked one up today at Bestbuy for 19.99.
It's nice. There were about 4 different cases to choose from there.
iClear, Elan, DLo Action Jacket and a Hipster case.

hughfan
Nov 3, 2007, 09:20 PM
I bought the iClear at WalMart for $14.97. Then came home and called Griffin to cancel my backorder (ordered on 10/29) - the rep told me he didn't know when they'd be able to ship backorders.

nirvana06
Nov 4, 2007, 07:55 PM
I bought the iClear at WalMart for $14.97. Then came home and called Griffin to cancel my backorder (ordered on 10/29) - the rep told me he didn't know when they'd be able to ship backorders.

was that Griffin's iClear at WalMart? or a knockoff?

Shurt
Nov 4, 2007, 08:03 PM
was that Griffin's iClear at WalMart? or a knockoff?

It's Griffin's. I bought mine from Wal-Mart also.