Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

maximus96

macrumors 6502a
Sep 25, 2007
i wonder how long till the ripoffs start showing up on ebay...

is this case like the clear hard plastic cases for the Razr phones? I had one of those when I had the razr and it tends to trap alot of dust under the cover. Will this be similar?

CrockettGTO

macrumors regular
Oct 19, 2007
i wonder how long till the ripoffs start showing up on ebay...

is this case like the clear hard plastic cases for the Razr phones? I had one of those when I had the razr and it tends to trap alot of dust under the cover. Will this be similar?

I don't think so. It looks like it has a peel screen protector and doesn't seal the touch screen inside.
I am thinking about getting the Reflect

Axl Rose

macrumors regular
Oct 16, 2007
I was gonna get this but they took so long so i got the vaja case and a skin for the screen.:)

voodoo411

macrumors newbie
Oct 16, 2007
i have a clear case which i ordered on ebay. it came with screen protector, belt clip... etc...
but its a cheap plastic case. it fits the touch, but 1 of the 4 clips on the sides already broken when i opened the package. so the case isnt completely close at 1 corner where the broken clip is. im gonna get the griffin one

CrockettGTO

macrumors regular
Oct 19, 2007
Picked one up today at Bestbuy for 19.99.
It's nice. There were about 4 different cases to choose from there.
iClear, Elan, DLo Action Jacket and a Hipster case.

hughfan

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2007
I bought the iClear at WalMart for $14.97. Then came home and called Griffin to cancel my backorder (ordered on 10/29) - the rep told me he didn't know when they'd be able to ship backorders.

nirvana06

macrumors regular
Jan 8, 2006
Toronto
I bought the iClear at WalMart for $14.97. Then came home and called Griffin to cancel my backorder (ordered on 10/29) - the rep told me he didn't know when they'd be able to ship backorders.

was that Griffin's iClear at WalMart? or a knockoff?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.