PDA

View Full Version : I just won an 8GB Nano!

Madmic23
Nov 9, 2007, 05:11 PM
Sorry to brag, but I just won an 8GB iPod Nano for filling out a survey at work! I thought for sure it would be one of the previous gen nanos, since they were out when I filled out the survey back in June or whatever, but it's a new video nano. The crazy thing is, it's the green one, which is cool because my last nano was a green one as well, but this green is much better.

Yeah, I know, totally useless post, but I'm happy. :)

telf22
Nov 9, 2007, 05:13 PM
congratz bro

CarlsonCustoms
Nov 9, 2007, 05:27 PM
so you gonna sell it ?

marioman38
Nov 9, 2007, 05:32 PM
Pics :)

Ish
Nov 9, 2007, 05:36 PM
Congrats! Happy for you. No, it's never a waste of a thread imo to share a little happiness! :)

QCassidy352
Nov 9, 2007, 07:13 PM
Pics :)

...or it didn't happen! :D

Congrats!

Stampyhead
Nov 9, 2007, 07:42 PM
That's awesome. I like the green one, I almost bought one...

MattyMac
Nov 9, 2007, 07:55 PM
Sweeeeeeeet! I'm incredibley jealous! Must of been an awesome feeling when they handed it to you!

Madmic23
Jul 6, 2011, 03:13 PM
Ok, I must have lucky stamped on my forhead, because I just won another iPod nano at work! This one is the super small touch screen nano.

And yes, I did sell this one. I just find I have no use for a nano now with my iPhone. I thought the nano would be great for working out and running, but I use Run Keeper on my phone to track my runs, so the nano loses out on that one.

Just thought I'd share my happy moment. :)

Scepticalscribe
Jul 6, 2011, 03:15 PM
Congratulations yet again; enjoy your Nano and may your luck long continue.

Cheers

RichardBeer
Jul 6, 2011, 03:55 PM
I too share the luck of the nano! Last year I ordered an 8GB Green Nano 5th gen from Apple, a month went by and I got nothing in the post, so I phoned Apple and told them and I was sent another which promptly arrived. Then a week later I had an unexpected package in the post; it was my original order. I phoned up Apple and asked about returning it to them ( I didn't want to get into legal trouble) and after a few minutes on the phone, I was told to keep it!

I sold it off on ebay for around 80, given that I sold my previous 8GB Touch (hated it) for 70. I actually made a gain of around 30 :D