Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Freyqq

macrumors 601
Original poster
Dec 13, 2004
2 questions about crossover. I'm thinking about using it with office 2007. Yes, I know there's a mac version of office.

1. Does office 2007 work with crossover? Anyone with it have any comments about it?
2. How much resources does crossover use? I assume far less than parallels or vmware?

DoFoT9

macrumors P6
Jun 11, 2007
London, United Kingdom
2 questions about crossover. I'm thinking about using it with office 2007. Yes, I know there's a mac version of office.

1. Does office 2007 work with crossover? Anyone with it have any comments about it?
2. How much resources does crossover use? I assume far less than parallels or vmware?

i can only answer for 2.
far less.
hahaha

mlcolorado

macrumors newbie
Nov 19, 2007
Colorado

This website lists programs that work with CrossOver Mac, rated on a Gold, Silver, Bronze scale.

http://www.codeweavers.com/compatibility/browse/cat

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.