Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jackw

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 29, 2007
I have the 6th generation ipod and had to upgrade itunes from 7.3 to 7.5. Prior to this converting quicktime videos for my 5th generation ipod worked fine. Now with 7.5 only the video is good the audio is pulsating static. It plays that way in both itunes and on the ipod. I have tried it on 3 different computers with the 7.5 itunes and the same thing happens. I use the same file on a computer with 7.3 itunes and it converts fine, video and audio. HELP I have a 6th generation video ipod that i can't use for videos.

tMac85

macrumors 65816
Sep 15, 2007
in a great place
Handbreak all the way. Its super easy and it lets you choose which ipod you have and sets up everything for it. All you do is click and drag video

Jackw

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 29, 2007
I have tried both handbrake and isquint and niether will open on my computer. Are these for windows xp?

CJRhoades

macrumors 6502a
Dec 4, 2007
Lafayette, IN
You have to download the mac version. It should be a .dmg file. Just mount it as usual and drag the app to your applications folder. Remember to check your system requirements. What version of os x are you running?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.