PDA

View Full Version : Unable to download any Podcast

bplarsen
Jan 2, 2008, 08:21 AM
Hello I'm having an issue downloading podcast. Any podcast that I try and download ends up with the ! next to it. When I click to see why I was unable to download the podcast it says I donít have access rights.(this is not exatly what the error message says I had to go to work but it is close) It is happening to all 7 of the podcast that I listen to I have unsubscribed to all of them and re subscribed to all of them. Iím also running iTunes 7.5 anyone have a clue why this would be happening???

Sky Blue
Jan 2, 2008, 08:24 AM
Do you have rights to Music/iTunes/iTunes Music/Podcasts ?

bplarsen
Jan 2, 2008, 08:30 AM
Not sure what you mean I have been able to download them in the past... This just started last Friday... How would I check to see if I had the rights... They are public podcast from the podcast directory.

motulist
Jan 3, 2008, 03:35 AM
I've never tried to download podcasts before, but when I just tried right now, I too couldn't get them to download. All the 'subscribe' and 'get episode' links are grayed out for me.

bplarsen
Jan 3, 2008, 07:21 AM
After 2 hours on the phone with apple I was able to get the issue resolved. It was a issue with the permisions on my iTune music file on my hard drive...

Sky Blue
Jan 3, 2008, 09:43 AM
Not sure what you mean I have been able to download them in the past... This just started last Friday... How would I check to see if I had the rights... They are public podcast from the podcast directory.

There's a folder on your hard drive where the downloaded files are stored, the issue must be with this...