Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nutcore

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 14, 2003
ny
I have just purchased the newley upgraded edition 17 inch powerbook. I intend to use it for alot of adobe related graphic design projects, so I was looking into buying a Tablet. I was just wondering if anyone had an opinion on what the best type of tablet would be under 300 dollars, if maybe theres a particular brand that works better with mac's or such.
Thanx

Balin64

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2002
In a Mauve Dream
Wacom Tablets Rule

I own a Graphire 2 and have beel very happy with it. I paid around 100 dolalrs a year ago. They have more robust models, but I have found that for Photoshop/Illustartor work it is more tahn adequate. Look it up on their website.

advres

Oct 3, 2003
Boston
the graphire is nice but if you plan on using it a lot i would suggest going a little bigger than that model. Wacom has many different tablets for a wide arrange of prices. go to dealtime for a good selection at different stores.

read stores feedback and reviews. some of stores aren't very good but you can sertainly find better prices than in a retail location.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.