Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

c073186

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 2, 2007
I have a Powerbook G4, 15-inch, and I need a case for it. What I really want is one like this from Incase

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APP...mac_accessories/notebook_cases&nplm=TL991LL/A

Except that I need it to have handles. I could swear that at one time I saw a case by Incase at an Apple store that was just what I wanted but I was stupid and did not buy it and now cannot find it anywhere. Basically I want as minimal of a case as possible - it need not store anything but the computer itself (such as power cords, etc.). Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

mbp-wayne

macrumors newbie
Jan 2, 2008
Macally has one

I bought a Macally many years ago for a TiBook, and it does fit the Macbook Pro 15" as well. I got it at an Apple store, but I have seen them online and before they closed, CompUSA too. It is a neoprene case with a little more padding on the sides. It has a small pocket for flat items (power adapter and mouse), hard sides in between the inner and outer neoprene, and handles so it can be used as a stand alone case or a sleeve. It cost about $30.

There were similar ones at BestBuy and I think, either Staples or OfficeDepot.

Wayne

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.