Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Flowbee

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Dec 27, 2002
Alameda, CA
I've set up an online store at CafePress.com with 4 products, but when I view the store in on my Cube in Safari, I only see pictures of 3 of them. Everything looks fine when using IE (on both mac and pc). It's the "Large Mug" that's not showing up for me (image attached).

Could you Safari users out there take a look at the page and tell me if you see photos of all 4 products?

http://www.cafeshops.com/grandguignol

Thanks.

Attachments

• 8174636_b_store.jpg
    8174636_b_store.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 248

ComputerWizard

macrumors member
Oct 20, 2003
Chicago, IL
I tried viewing the page in safari and only three of the pictures showed up, not including the one which you pictured in your post. But it does show up if I use internet explorer on my mac. That's so strange.

Flowbee

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Dec 27, 2002
Alameda, CA
Thanks for checking.

I've tried deleting the product and re-adding it to the shop, but I still get the same porblem. Can any HTML pros out there take a look at the page source code and see if you spot the problem?

rainman::|:|

macrumors 603
Feb 2, 2002
iowa
this may sound funny, but take the quotation marks out of the name of the product. I think the alt tag on the image, which the store probably automatically sets by the product name, becomes flawed.

pnw

Flowbee

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Dec 27, 2002
Alameda, CA
Originally posted by paulwhannel
this may sound funny, but take the quotation marks out of the name of the product. I think the alt tag on the image, which the store probably automatically sets by the product name, becomes flawed.

pnw

That did it. You are the MAN!

Thanks muchly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.