PDA

View Full Version : Smoke White and Midnight Blue Colorware iPhone

billyripkin
Feb 6, 2008, 07:00 PM
So I just got my Colorware iPhone today which I ordered on Jan 16th. Since no one ever seems to provide much details on this cool color option I thought I would provide some picture and details about the process.

First ordering could not have been easier. I designed the phone I wanted using the website and placed the order. A couple days later I decided I wanted to add to the order the painted dock and earbuds but was not sure if I still could. That's where Colorware has a nice edge in that during business hours you can go onto there website and speak with someone via online chat. They looked up my order and were able to add it with no problem. I was even able to find out later when my phone would be shipped through the online chat.

Now for the product itself. The first thing out of the box that I noticed is the extreme shine the paint has. I went with Smoke White and Midnight Blue which has a nice sparkle in the light. The paint job is PERFECT and matched exactly what I thought I would be getting. As you can see from the photos the box comes with a Colorware logo on the top and sides and is repacked just like new from Apple. It included all the normal parts just as expected and to my surprise it came with software 1.1.1 which means Jailbreakme.com is in my near future!

Now I just need to pick out a color for my macbook!:D

billyripkin
Feb 6, 2008, 07:01 PM
Some more pics

billyripkin
Feb 6, 2008, 07:03 PM
Last few pics

jk111
I can't even speak. Thats so cool. I love the blue

sananda
each to his own, i suppose.

techlover828
Feb 6, 2008, 07:04 PM
looks sweet :cool: I would have gone with some different colors but to each his own.. :)

edit: and we said the same thing, weird

xUKHCx
Feb 6, 2008, 07:05 PM
It looks quite nice, dunno if i'd have gone for the white personally.

How much extra did it set you back and how long did you have to wait?

hobo
I could go to the site and total it myself, but I'd rather just ask. How much was it altogether? I'm considering this option for a macbook come summertime (I have $1500 from my college of choice specifically for a laptop), and I've always heard great things about the paint job. Is it worth the cash?

elppa
It might look better in real life, but in the photos that white on black looks fairly hideous in my eyes.

billyripkin
Feb 6, 2008, 07:11 PM
She also has one colored too.

hobo
Feb 6, 2008, 07:11 PM
it does look kinda like those cases... hrm.

edit: one solid color looks great, even if it is pink in this case.

billyripkin
Feb 6, 2008, 07:12 PM
Total coloring costs are $230 for everything painted. Very expensive but it was my christmas gift. :rolleyes:

Rojo
Feb 6, 2008, 08:24 PM
I agree the one solid color versions looks the best, IMO. If i had the money, I would totally get an all red one. The only thing I hate is the little Colorware logo on the phone...

iMpathetic
Feb 6, 2008, 08:26 PM
You, billyripkin, are a very independent and whimsical mind. Nobody can take that away from you. NOBODY.

:D

Will they do that with the touch? I wanna get mine colorified!

nickspohn
Feb 6, 2008, 08:26 PM
I like it, but i just cant justify that price. I keep mine in a little jam jacket 90% of the time, so it wouldn't be that smart of a thing to do..

But congrats :)

Bootsie
Feb 6, 2008, 08:29 PM
I like it, but i just cant justify that price. I keep mine in a little jam jacket 90% of the time, so it wouldn't be that smart of a thing to do..

But congrats :)

I feel the same way, it looks great, but I could not justify that price. I can barely justify the price of the phone itself. :)

Eric Lewis
Feb 6, 2008, 08:32 PM
sorry...but the white is ugly

Mzerica81
Feb 6, 2008, 09:42 PM
I was just reading through this thread and I just have to say to those of you that made comments about how the phone is ugly/hideous should really keep those comments to yourselves. Shame on you. He's obviously been waiting for several weeks to receive his new phone in the mail and wanted to share his excitement with other iphone fans and instead some people tell him that it's ugly.

You know what they say, if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all.

UMHurricanes34
Feb 6, 2008, 09:48 PM
each to his own, i suppose.

Agreed.

It's well-done and it's nice that they're offering a professionally-done option...but I'm just not feeling it.

To each his own, indeed.

billyripkin
Feb 6, 2008, 09:55 PM
Thank you for the nice comments and for those that don't like my color choices I can understand because it would be a very boring world if we all liked the same thing.

I basically wanted to post this for anyone thinking about getting a colorware phone because for months I did research and found very little "real world" reviews and pics of actual phones painted.

PS-thanks for the comments MzErica81;)

Ryan1524
Feb 6, 2008, 10:56 PM
Awesome. Makes me want one, especially with iPhones becoming more and more common. Nobody else has one where I live, but it's also a town of only 500k. Toronto, on the other hand - I've seen 6 on one night out.

If they have Anodized aluminum color choices, and not glossy paint, I'd be all over it. But yea, I can see myself using this colour combo, or maybe a black/red or white/red combo - although maybe for special weekends, not all the time. Hey, that should be in the next iPhone; custom set the phone's colour internally. :D

Thanks for posting the pics.

QCassidy352
Feb 6, 2008, 11:08 PM
I think it looks awesome. Expensive, but gorgeous!

myphone
Feb 6, 2008, 11:41 PM
sorry...but the white is ugly

What do mean ugly. You're just jealous:) For me its unique.

polishmacuser
Feb 7, 2008, 12:35 AM
im going to presume this destroys your warranty :D but hell its nice i would love to have it in all black :D its sexy :D

overanalyzer
Feb 7, 2008, 12:52 AM
im going to presume this destroys your warranty :D but hell its nice i would love to have it in all black :D its sexy :D

Actually, I don't think it does, but if you have problems and they replace it with a refurb, that would suck big time. A family member of mine had that experience with an engraved iPod, which was free (though sentimental)...imagine having paid $230 for the paint job! Does Colorware offer any repaint warranty if your iPhone has to be replaced because it breaks?

polishmacuser
Feb 7, 2008, 01:03 AM
Actually, I don't think it does, but if you have problems and they replace it with a refurb, that would suck big time. A family member of mine had that experience with an engraved iPod, which was free (though sentimental)...imagine having paid $230 for the paint job! Does Colorware offer any repaint warranty if your iPhone has to be replaced because it breaks?
how much money are you prepared to bet on that lol i would love to do this, since its not that expensive for me it would be around 170 bucks :D but you have to wait 3 weeks bleh :(

overanalyzer
Feb 7, 2008, 01:06 AM
how much money are you prepared to bet on that lol i would love to do this, since its not that expensive for me it would be around 170 bucks :D but you have to wait 3 weeks bleh :(

Noticed this on Colorware's site...

ColorWare Inc. is not an authorized reseller of Apple Inc. products. ColorWare Inc. replaces all existing Apple Inc. warranty policies and procedures with a ColorWare Inc. warranty, the documentation for which is included with all products purchased from ColorWare Inc.

And here's the warranty page: http://www.colorwarepc.com/support.aspx?mainClass=showWarranty

polishmacuser
Feb 7, 2008, 01:08 AM
Noticed this on Colorware's site...

And here's the warranty page: http://www.colorwarepc.com/support.aspx?mainClass=showWarranty
so if your phone breaks you send it to them?? great i guess better then nothing i suppose right ?

decadentdave
Feb 7, 2008, 03:03 AM
For that price I'd just take a can of metallic blue spray paint and paint the thing myself. No way would I pay $230 for a custom paint on my phone. Guess if you have lots of disposeable income to blow but I don't. I couldn't even afford my iPhone.

bruk201ib
Feb 7, 2008, 03:25 AM
I think it looks really awesome and very professionally done. I really like the metallic paint. And $230 it's the cost if EVERYTHING is going to be painted, if one chooses to paint just the back is just $150 which is very doable.

The only thing that I don't like it's the colorware logo at the bottom, but that's just my idea, beside that, very cool, good job!!

josielinnea
Feb 7, 2008, 04:34 AM
Really nice!
I personally would had gone with the exact same colors (metallic blue and white).
But the price is... whoah! Way too much..

domness
Feb 7, 2008, 06:07 AM
I think i'd probably prefer the one colour such as the pink one. Even though the blue is nice..

I'd like to see an all black one or something like that.

TXCraig
Feb 7, 2008, 06:24 AM
How durable is the paint though? They say its auto grade paint, but auto paint does scratch very easily! I'm afraid the 1st time you put the phone in your pocket with your car keys... that would be it.

joseph2166
Feb 7, 2008, 07:52 AM
I was in the ugly-gold-and-diamond-things section of Selfridges the other day and there was a gold and diamond iPhone for some ridiculous price. Gold back with Diamonds encrusted in the bit which is usually shiny metal around the edge of the screen. Yugh

eswank
Feb 7, 2008, 07:57 AM
Did you order from ColorWare's website or did you send your original iPhone in? The reason why I ask is because I've heard that if you send in your original product to get it customized that the original Apple warranty will be voided? Has anyone heard about this?

nparmelee
Feb 7, 2008, 08:16 AM
Hmmm, may have to do a red version for the hubby, our 20th anniversary is coming up.

kevd00d
Feb 7, 2008, 08:40 AM
really cool...i wonder if there is anyone who does laser engraving on the iPhone similar to those limited edition Zunes that came out during Christmas

brn2ski00
Feb 7, 2008, 09:07 AM
What happens when the phone falls or drops? Does the paint chip and ruin your $200+ investment.

I do like the idea of it though -- just not your color choices. Wife's is pretty though...

GoCubsGo
Feb 7, 2008, 09:09 AM
It looks quite nice, dunno if i'd have gone for the white personally.

How much extra did it set you back and how long did you have to wait?
hmmm ;)
So I just got my Colorware iPhone today which I ordered on Jan 16th.

I really like it. I would even take an all white one but I can't see spending an additional $230 on it.

shane1598
Feb 7, 2008, 09:27 AM
iphone 599.99

insurance 99.99

Colorware 230.00

equals 929.98

thats way to much for a phone

xUKHCx
Feb 7, 2008, 09:34 AM
hmmm ;)

Cant expect me to count the days by myself can you I don't have enough fingers and toes ;).

But still my question about the cost was valid :p

That-Is-Bull
Feb 7, 2008, 09:54 AM
iphone 399.99

insurance 99.99

Colorware 230.00

equals 729.98

It's not just a phone. It's a phone, iPod, camera, Internet communication device, e-mail viewing device, calculator, calendar, notepad, clock, flashlight, stock viewer, video player, alarm, ajax game player, and weather viewer for only $729.98. That's fifteen things. Or you can get a laptop, which is only one thing (computer), for like twice as much. The iPhone is obviously a bargain.

ucfgrad93
Feb 7, 2008, 10:06 AM
Looks pretty nice, I'd love to hear how it is holding up over time. Can you report back in a few weeks and let us know?

evoluzione
Feb 7, 2008, 10:23 AM
iphone 599.99

insurance 99.99

Colorware 230.00

equals 929.98

where the heck have you been the last few months? the iPhone is $399 for the 8GB and $499 for the 16GB....or were you stating what you paid for the iPhone?

samh004
Feb 7, 2008, 10:42 AM
Looks like quite a good job, I guess if you are buying an iPhone you expect to keep it, it's not just going to be sold on quickly and your going to look after it, so it makes sense you might spend a little extra on a custom paint job.

cubbie5150
Feb 7, 2008, 10:48 AM
@ billy: Thanks for sharing photos; the colors don't do it for me, but clearly it's a top-notch job by colorware.

Oh, btw, you weren't 1/10 the ball player your brother was!!:D

tothelimit
Feb 7, 2008, 10:50 AM
thanks for the pictures! i remember stumbling across the colorware site back in sept or oct - and i've been wanting to hear real user feedback ever since.
interested to hear about the durability. keep us updated!

bretm
Feb 7, 2008, 11:02 AM
I was just reading through this thread and I just have to say to those of you that made comments about how the phone is ugly/hideous should really keep those comments to yourselves. Shame on you. He's obviously been waiting for several weeks to receive his new phone in the mail and wanted to share his excitement with other iphone fans and instead some people tell him that it's ugly.

You know what they say, if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all.

And what you're saying isn't neccesarily nice either. Sounds kind of preachy to me. When did that qualify as saying something nice. You know what they say. May hebeho throws the first stone...

bretm
Feb 7, 2008, 11:06 AM
It's not just a phone. It's a phone, iPod, camera, Internet communication device, e-mail viewing device, calculator, calendar, notepad, clock, flashlight, stock viewer, video player, alarm, ajax game player, and weather viewer for only $729.98. That's fifteen things. Or you can get a laptop, which is only one thing (computer), for like twice as much. The iPhone is obviously a bargain.

wow

Hideous logic. The computer is everything the iPhone is, plus some, minus the phone, and somehow its one thing?

shane1598
Feb 7, 2008, 11:50 AM
where the heck have you been the last few months? the iPhone is $399 for the 8GB and $499 for the 16GB....or were you stating what you paid for the iPhone?

I was one of suckers that paid the geek tax to wait inline on iDay.

shane1598
Feb 7, 2008, 11:51 AM

dont forget head turner...

annaj
Feb 7, 2008, 12:22 PM
I know some people already asked about this, but i haven't seen an answer.
I'd really like to know about the durability of the paint job as well.

Also, are you using it naked, or do you have a skin on it.
I would assume using a case would defeat the purpose of the paint job,
I'd like to know how the phone looks/feels with a skin.

any info on durability would be great,
I've seen the colorware site before, and it looks great.
I'd be into getting it done for an iphone or macbook
if only I could see the paint lasting.

kingtj
Feb 7, 2008, 01:09 PM
I, too, would be curious about this. I contacted Colorware a long time ago, when I had a Powerbook G4 aluminum. The thing is, it slid off a table and onto a concrete floor, where it wound up with a few scratches and a ding in one corner. (Thankfully, everything still worked fine on it.)

I was curious if Colorware's process might fill in the scratches and make my Powerbook look more "like new" again. I was told that it wouldn't really fill in any scratch marks, but the process would tend to make small scratches and scuffs less visible. That was the anodizing process though, not paint.

any info on durability would be great,
I've seen the colorware site before, and it looks great.
I'd be into getting it done for an iphone or macbook
if only I could see the paint lasting.

MacTheSpoon
Feb 7, 2008, 01:41 PM
That's really cool, dude, congrats! :)

badtzmaru
Feb 7, 2008, 03:16 PM
I like the color choice but the paint job looks cheap.

ilflyya
Feb 7, 2008, 04:18 PM
Pretty sweet! I love the colors, since they're the colors of my alma mater! Great option to customize. If you rolled around with this, other iphone owners would be very jealous.

kstefanick
Feb 7, 2008, 08:06 PM
OMG! akjflasd;kfj aeiwjafjd!!! I WANT THE BLUE ONE!

ruckus
Feb 7, 2008, 09:54 PM
Wow I really like that. Maybe I'll get a custom macbook pro when I order one after the update...I'd do my iPhone but I can't part with it long enough for them to paint it.

Oh, and I like the white on blue btw. Don't mind the haters...

billyripkin
Feb 7, 2008, 10:37 PM

Since some of you have been asking for more info I will try and provide some answers to questions like the one above.

First the paint does seem to be very durable. My wife's phone is about 3 months old and does have some scratches but most likely came from being in contact with keys or other sharp objects. None of these scratches took the paint off or made it look any less attractive. I do use a simple slip case from Sena which I bought from the Apple store just to keep it protected in my pocket.

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?mco=588B51A3&fnode=home/shop_iphone/iphone_accessories/cases&nplm=TQ298LL/A

I did order this phone new from Colorware because I could not part with my current iPhone for 3 weeks and I did not have a extra backup phone to use. So basically I got two phones and the older one is going to be up on ebay soon. I did read that if you send in yours you get a 30 day warranty but if bought new from them you get 1 year just like from Apple but through them. If all goes well I will not be taking advantage of that warranty.

One thing that helped me decide on this color was the photo gallery on Colorware which shows my exact phone color combo. Those real world photos made all the difference for me which is why I would like to see more people post there phones that have been painted.

Finally, yes it was very expensive for the paint job which is why I spent months looking at the site before I made my decision to take the plunge. I decided before christmas not to get anything in anticipation of Macworld which in the end disapointed me. After that I then decided to make this my christmas gift to myself. Expensive or not I love the end result...at least until the next better iPhone comes out.:D

billyripkin
Feb 7, 2008, 10:39 PM
Here are the professional photos from the Colorware site which made me decide to go with this combo.

iCantwait
Feb 8, 2008, 04:27 AM
I don't like the coloured (yes colour has a U in it) home button, but each to his own, i suppose.

Small White Car
Feb 8, 2008, 02:25 PM
I don't like the coloured (yes colour has a U in it) home button, but

!!
Did you know that Apple's German page isn't spelling things right either?

http://www.apple.com/de/mac/

Look at all those words that aren't spelled the Australian way. Someone should tell them.

LizKat
Feb 8, 2008, 02:27 PM
Yeah and check out Le Monde.

anthonymoody
Feb 9, 2008, 12:29 PM
Surprised no one has commented on the fact that Colorware is obviously sitting on a fat stock of 1.1.1 phones. Interesting.

OP: thanks for sharing the photos and your impressions. I admit I've played with many color combos on their site thinking about doing this. I think when the 3G 32GB version comes out I'll replace my current one with a colorware one...

TM

sullycarter
Feb 10, 2008, 10:17 AM
wow! they do a really nice job! awesome! fantasic! i want one! :apple::apple:

M!K
Feb 10, 2008, 11:28 AM
this is the most horrible thing i've ever seen. Why would someone change the color of the more-than-beautiful iPhone to something like that! This is ridculous! I can't believe some of you people think it's beautiful!!

msprouls
Feb 10, 2008, 08:38 PM
this is the most horrible thing i've ever seen. Why would someone change the color of the more-than-beautiful iPhone to something like that! This is ridculous! I can't believe some of you people think it's beautiful!!

So "Think Different" is no longer in effect?

hobo
Feb 10, 2008, 08:42 PM
For everyone who is looking to have their iPhone painted, you might want to hold out for a week or two...

Thats all I can say ;)

Are you implying that the rumored Apple event at the end of February is going to bring colored iPhone models? Or altogether new models?

Interesting idea. Explain why you believe this.

elmo151
Feb 11, 2008, 04:08 PM
good idea. now if they could offer the phone with international orange so I could :pstop misplacing my phone

KCWolfPck
Feb 11, 2008, 04:55 PM
For everyone who is looking to have their iPhone painted, you might want to hold out for a week or two...

Thats all I can say ;)

I am especially curious to know why. I just ordered a Carbon and Candy Apply Red 16GB iPhone last week (similar to attached photo) to replace my 8GB iPhone. What could be coming in a couple weeks that would be worth waiting for? If it's a price drop....I could care less. If it's something else.....I want to know.

hobo
Feb 11, 2008, 05:11 PM
I am especially curious to know why. I just ordered a Carbon and Candy Apply Red 16GB iPhone last week to replace my 8GB iPhone. What could be coming in a couple weeks that would be worth waiting for? If it's a price drop....I could care less. If it's something else.....I want to know.

Now that I think about it, anodized colored iPhones (think iPod Mini / 2nd Gen Shuffle / 2nd and 3rd Gen Nano) don't seem too absurd.
Look at advertisements for the iPhone. They started out with the real "business" aspects. Stocks, Email, those types of things. Then they moved on to what I'd call "every day" features. YouTube, Internet. Now, they're moving onto things that are almost exclusively for the younger crowd: Facebook.

What did they do to appeal to that crowd before? Made the iPod Mini. Colors, smaller, cheaper, etc. It sold wonderfully for Apple. Now, I'm not saying an "iPhone Nano" is coming. Not at all. I just wouldn't be surprised if we saw the silver back of the iPhone in a different color. But whatever, it's all a mystery.

KCWolfPck
Feb 12, 2008, 09:03 AM
The problem with the iPhone hardware is that every one is the same. Allot of people want theirs to be different.

I have no inside information from Apple. BUT I can assure you new amazing upgrades are on the horizon. I really cant say any more ATM.

Well, if you are implying that they will be releasing hardware in different colors...I can assure you that the quality and variety won't be any where near what Colorware offers. You still haven't given us a reason to wait....so what's the big deal?

osxmiggsosx
Feb 12, 2008, 09:47 AM
She also has one colored too.

:D very nice! " say it like borat".

TouchPodium.com
Feb 19, 2008, 11:32 AM
Woah! That blue iPhone looks amazing. :)

AREM
Feb 20, 2008, 03:32 PM
I just got off the phone with Apple, and they said that a custom paint job from Colorware would NOT void the warrenty. UNLESS.........

The paint were to cause any damage to the phone, IE paint got in the speakers, paint got in the headphone jack and caused the headphones to not play music, etc.

I was looking at a solid black back with a bright orange or yellow Apple logo on the back.........MEOW, it looks so sexy. :-)

Cybergypsy
Feb 20, 2008, 03:42 PM
like this better..or maybe red:) http://www.goincase.com/products/detail/slider-case-cl59044

Whorehay
Feb 20, 2008, 03:55 PM
I love Colorware's site. I used to do this with cars :D

classicX
Mar 5, 2008, 11:16 AM
I, for one, love the white and blue - the only thing I wouldn't have done was the white bezel.

Congrats - I'm thinking of getting Red with a Yellow Apple logo (Ferrari colours) and a red button.

billyripkin
Apr 28, 2008, 04:33 PM
Well here is what happens when you drop your Colorware iPhone on concrete just one time. I was talking on the phone and it slipped out of my hand as I was hanging up. It was like watching a car wreck in slow motion as it bounced on the sidewalk. I called Colorware and for the low, low price of $90 they will repaint the back and frame. I am so pissed about it I think I am going to cut my losses and sell it on eBay. If you are even thinking about getting a Colorware phone just know that while they provide a top notch product accidents will happen and this is the result. Enjoy the gruesome photos below.:mad:

drummingcraig
Apr 28, 2008, 05:33 PM
Well here is what happens when you drop your Colorware iPhone on concrete just one time. I was talking on the phone and it slipped out of my hand as I was hanging up. It was like watching a car wreck in slow motion as it bounced on the sidewalk. I called Colorware and for the low, low price of $90 they will repaint the back and frame. I am so pissed about it I think I am going to cut my losses and sell it on eBay. If you are even thinking about getting a Colorware phone just know that while they provide a top notch product accidents will happen and this is the result. Enjoy the gruesome photos below.:mad:

:(

That's a bummer man. So sorry to see that happened. I've dropped my iPhone a couple of times and I know how bummed I've been just to scratch the stock finish.

mdwsta4
Apr 30, 2008, 03:05 PM
you know, you could simply buy a new chrome bezel and it would look fine. then with your painted one you could sand, prime, and paint it yourself. it's a small piece and not difficult to do.

billyripkin
May 24, 2008, 09:35 AM
So I just got my iPhone back from Colorware and again just for information here is the breakdown for repairs.

Bezel-$20
Back-$50
Bottom-$20
Shipping back to me-$10

Time for repairs-2 weeks

Now those prices are if you wanted the pieces replaced completely if you don't and just want them repainted which I did the prices are half the cost. The customer service rep at Colorware was very nice and she cut me a deal to send in my wife's iPhone and get her bezel repainted also. All told I actually spent $80 for my iPhone and hers to be repainted and shipped back to us. Yes it was expensive but I had already tried selling my damaged iPhone on eBay and got no bids so I knew the only option was to fix it then when the new 3G iPhone comes out sell it. So here is to hoping nothing happens to the repainted iPhone in the next couple weeks!

billyripkin
Jun 2, 2008, 06:47 PM
Delete post

billyripkin
Jun 28, 2008, 09:41 AM
Well the Colorware iPhone is no longer mine. I just sold it in preparation for the new iPhone 3G. I was going to keep it because I still love the color but decided I am a tech geek and could not live without the latest new Apple toy. Plus when a buyer offered $600 plus shipping to Russia I could not turn that much money down! So now I wait for my new White 16gb 3G iPhone. I don't think I will ever do another Colorware phone again because of the price and the fact that it takes just one drop to destroy your work of art. I hope these posts can come in handy in the future for anyone considering a Colorware phone.:)

Feb 2008-June 2008

CrEsTo
Jun 28, 2008, 10:42 AM
Looks better stock

wasabi2k
Jun 30, 2008, 02:59 AM
I think this is a total waste of money. it's like "Ricing" out your phone...super ghetto.

AustinSTI
Sep 10, 2008, 02:40 PM
I think this is a total waste of money. it's like "Ricing" out your phone...super ghetto.

So if this is ricing out your phone I'd be curious about what 'mods' would add horsepower to the phone ;)

reliantj
Sep 11, 2008, 03:22 PM
what a waste of money.
that's like another 8gb iphone
with the first month paid.

and maybe within the first
2 quarters of next year there'll
be a new iphone you'll have to
get painted.

for most, since they'll have a
case on, the paint is useless.

but that's just an opinion.

nvjusme
Sep 11, 2008, 10:51 PM
This is really really cool....the midnight blue is awesome and the pink is perfect for my wife.

jerimacs
Sep 12, 2008, 02:55 PM
Hey that's cool, a bit pricey but the colors don't just stick it with me. All black is what I'm about :)

war eagle
Sep 16, 2008, 09:52 AM
Thread is so old.

mackpro
Sep 16, 2008, 02:07 PM
that looks like ****, you wasted money lol