Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LtRammstein

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 20, 2006
Denver, CO
A bunch of Apple fanbois and I always talk about if the SDK were to be released today, what would be the first program(s) you would make natively on it?

I would first try and make these (in this order):

• SSH Client
• Pong
• Remote (For the entire computer PC or Mac)

What would be yours?

MrT8064

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2006
UK
use my iPhone to take photos with my Macs iSight, and stream them over the interweb to my iphone anyware in the world!!

kainjow

Moderator emeritus
Jun 15, 2000
I've already got a list of 3 apps I will be working on asap, but I'm not sharing until I have something I can release :D

kainjow

Moderator emeritus
Jun 15, 2000
If Apple doesn't add a way to play music as an alarm, I'll write an app to do that.

MacDonaldsd

macrumors 65816
Sep 8, 2005
London , UK
I've already got a list of 3 apps I will be working on asap, but I'm not sharing until I have something I can release :D

il be expect amazing things from you kainjow :D

If you think of a little application to design, how can you check whether its names is unique, other than using version tracker, google etc ?

kainjow

Moderator emeritus
Jun 15, 2000
If you think of a little application to design, how can you check whether its names is unique, other than using version tracker, google etc ?

There's not a lot you can do. Googling is the best bet since that is what most people will do. I usually make up weird words or combinations of words, or pick something completely unrelated.

swither

macrumors newbie
Jun 13, 2007
A bunch of Apple fanbois and I always talk about if the SDK were to be released today, what would be the first program(s) you would make natively on it?

I would first try and make these (in this order):

• SSH Client
• Pong
• Remote (For the entire computer PC or Mac)

What would be yours?

I already have all those three applications running on my iPhone =P

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.