PDA

View Full Version : Typing problem after jailbreak!

Finlandboy
Feb 24, 2008, 03:46 PM
I jailbroke my ipod touch and i'm in 1.1.3. I have just updated installer and now when ever i type anything on the keyboard it freezes. This includes typing in programs other than installer, its really annoying. The only thing i can do is force restart my ipod or it just stays frozen.

Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone know who i can fix this

Thanx

stupendusboi
Feb 24, 2008, 04:48 PM
yes, i ve had the same problem. If you upgrade with the official DEV team way, you will not be able to type without being frozen. I just downgraded again and used a different method.

Finlandboy
Feb 24, 2008, 05:00 PM
oh that sux, could you suggest a method for me to use

snverhallen
Feb 24, 2008, 05:54 PM
I recommend using ZiPhone if you have an 8 GB. If you have an 16 or 32 GB, I recommend the Official 1.1.3 Upgrader under System via Installer.

snverhallen

Finlandboy
Feb 24, 2008, 05:59 PM
I recommend using ZiPhone if you have an 8 GB. If you have an 16 or 32 GB, I recommend the Official 1.1.3 Upgrader under System via Installer.

snverhallen

kinda wish my touch was an 8gb..........:rolleyes:, but its 16 and i used the Official 1.1.3 Upgrader this time and i'm having the typing problem with it

snverhallen
Feb 24, 2008, 06:25 PM
Thats really weird. I would wait until Zibri (ZiPhone developer) releases ZiTouch specifically for iPod touch's. It should come out in the next week or so... hope that helps :)

snverhallen

Finlandboy
Feb 24, 2008, 08:53 PM
ok, i realized how to fix it, when it asks you to restore your ipod at the beginning of the install process, press no, and everything will work when it finishes installing