PDA

View Full Version : Houston we have refurb touches both sizes ......finally

rjflyn
Feb 27, 2008, 11:31 AM
Hot damn ......... finally the apple refurb store has the 16GB touch. It took long enough. Heres that price cut everyone has been looking fore LOL.

8GB $229
16Gb $329

Rj

juanster
Feb 27, 2008, 11:34 AM
nice, so where the hell are the refurb iPhones i know they have them from time to time, but that seems like never.. :mad:

Delia
Feb 27, 2008, 12:35 PM
Hot damn ......... finally the apple refurb store has the 16GB touch. It took long enough. Heres that price cut everyone has been looking fore LOL.

8GB $229
16Gb $329

Rj

You mean $249 for the refurbished 8GB? I'm looking at their store and thats what they list it for, and they are still out of stock.

juanster
Feb 27, 2008, 12:36 PM
yeha tahst whta i meant they are always out of stock..

Delia
Feb 27, 2008, 12:46 PM
yeha tahst whta i meant they are always out of stock..

Weird, it offers it on the main page but when I click the button ad on the right hand side at the top, it still goes to the out of date page.

ryannel2003
Feb 27, 2008, 01:42 PM
Using my refurb touch as I type, and its the best little device I have ever used. I've owned 6 iPods before this touch, and this by far is my favorite. I didnt notice a difference between my refurb and the new ones, besides the different packaging. Its really worth the $50 in savings.

bluedoggiant
Feb 27, 2008, 04:43 PM
Using my refurb touch as I type, and its the best little device I have ever used. I've owned 6 iPods before this touch, and this by far is my favorite. I didnt notice a difference between my refurb and the new ones, besides the different packaging. Its really worth the $50 in savings.

Glad you like it, I was going to shoot for one, but got the classic instead.

rjflyn
Feb 27, 2008, 09:43 PM
You mean $249 for the refurbished 8GB? I'm looking at their store and thats what they list it for, and they are still out of stock.

NO i am looking in the refurb store still showing 229 and 329 respectively at 1045 EST.

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?mco=44BD9AA2&nclm=Certified

Rj

balamw
Feb 27, 2008, 10:18 PM
NO i am looking in the refurb store still showing 229 and 329 respectively at 1045 EST.

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?mco=44BD9AA2&nclm=Certified

Rj

The note says "Original Software Release" which means add $20 for the new apps. So you're both right. Regularly $249 for the current software release.

B

Delia
Feb 27, 2008, 11:10 PM
The note says "Original Software Release" which means add $20 for the new apps. So you're both right. Regularly $249 for the current software release.

B

Ahhh that makes sense. I want to buy a refurbished one and save the $50, but I'd need the new programs and the lame part is, most of it would have to be paid in cash, so I can't buy it from the online store. I really wish they had refurbished ones in-store.

Sigh.

rjflyn
Feb 28, 2008, 05:42 AM
Ahhh that makes sense. I want to buy a refurbished one and save the $50, but I'd need the new programs and the lame part is, most of it would have to be paid in cash, so I can't buy it from the online store. I really wish they had refurbished ones in-store.

Sigh.

I wouldn't pay an extra 20 for that. As it is it is all over these forums and elsewhere how to get them without $$ anyway. ;);)

Delia
Feb 28, 2008, 04:47 PM
I wouldn't pay an extra 20 for that. As it is it is all over these forums and elsewhere how to get them without $$ anyway. ;);)

Yeah.

I'm most likely going to end up buying it full price at the Apple store tomorrow. My travel is limited and I don't get a lot of options.

Makes me wish they had a student discount on iPod touch, hehe.

Edit: Ugh, no other stores seem to have it at any discounted price whatsoever.