View Full Version : Upgrading from Final Cut 5 to Studio 2 *Issues?*

Mar 4, 2008, 01:14 PM
I have a copy of Final Cut Studio 2, but right now I've been doing a 15 DVD Series for a client. Should I wait till I'm completely done with his project then upgrade?

Just wondering if anyone has had an issue with upgrading then not being able to take a project from 5.1 and work on it in Studio 2.


Mar 4, 2008, 01:47 PM
In general, it's always a good idea to hold off upgrading until after a job or project.

Upgrades always tend to go pretty smoothly - at least I've never had any problems doing so. Including this particular one. But I'd hold off just in case. You never know what might get sucked into the Twilight Zone.