Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Andras5soul

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 14, 2007
NY
My mom is used to playing a bunch of card games on her old PC for free. However, many mac card games that I've downloaded look ugly, aren't great, and include only a few deals of solitaire, spider, and other games per demo. I'm looking for a card game application that has many different games and an attractive menu interface for free or no more than 30 dollars.... I'm looking for the best. Thank you!

JPT

macrumors regular
May 4, 2006
My mom is used to playing a bunch of card games on her old PC for free. However, many mac card games that I've downloaded look ugly, aren't great, and include only a few deals of solitaire, spider, and other games per demo. I'm looking for a card game application that has many different games and an attractive menu interface for free or no more than 30 dollars.... I'm looking for the best. Thank you!

I have this same problem! My mom is addicted to Spider. I think that is one of the main reasons why she still has that junker.

I did find "Solitare XL" but it's not great by any means...

AJsAWiz

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2007
Ohio

Kitty Spangles Solitaire
http://www.swoopsoftware.com/

JPT

macrumors regular
May 4, 2006
I know this is 11 days old as of the last post. But I have downloaded Kitty Spangles Solitare, and it is by FAR the best one!

Thanks AJsAWiz

devilson

macrumors newbie
Aug 27, 2012
Sorry dear because Now i like to play the flash fighting games online for free..It's very interesting and enjoyable games..I do the request for you because you can play now flash fighting games...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.