Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lewdvig

macrumors 65816
Jan 1, 2002
South Pole
If you have seen the original video, with Ballmer sweating through his shirt and on the verge of an infarction, you will appreciate the genius of the dude who made this swf. Awesome.

So this is what a billionaire looks like, eh?

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
Damn, that was funny! Nice bit of work - and the colored pit stain was a nice touch :D

I still can't even imagine going to see him in person at a convention. I think I'd get up and leave.....

D

SiliconAddict

macrumors 603
Jun 19, 2003
Chicago, IL
tribal monkey dance?

OK I had asked this question on another thread. What's the story behind the monkey boy jumping around? Was he trying for some bizarre tribal monkey dance?

srobert

macrumors 68020
Jan 7, 2002
Nope... thats the the way he is. Maybe he tought that it looked cool. That's the way he came on stage at that M$ expo/conference. He took everybody by surprise. Methinks is on drugs.

SiliconAddict

macrumors 603
Jun 19, 2003
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by jonapete2001

monkey boy dance

jawdrop.gif

Oh my god..... I have never seen the full movie. (Just the switch ad.) Prior to this moment I had always considered Jobs to be an arrogant *** but I think Balmer has officially won the contest......by a freaking landslide.
rotfl.gif

SiliconAddict

macrumors 603
Jun 19, 2003
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by MacFan26

That's pretty awesome. Ballmer is so easy to make fun of. If you haven't seen the remix of him doing the "Developers" Here's the link:http://www.flamingmailbox.com/maccomedy/movies/balmer.html

I hadn't seen this either. The scary part is it’s somewhat catchy. I found myself tap the beat to it. Do you think we can expect it on iTMS anytime soon? :D

Seriously though. Mac users have the rep of being an arrogant bunch. After view this. I think Ballmer has single handedly made that debate a moot point. As someone else said......Just wow.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.